Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Isn't there going to be single player DLC soon as well?
I haven't heard anything but damn, I hope so.
Wonder if any DLC they do will end up in an 'Episodes from Liberty City' style package.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Im jumping on now. Anyone wanna catch up with gay keanu for old times sake?
I will later tonight if your keen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Head online now for missions.

Also, can eole tell me how I can mute eople on GTA Online? If I hear one more gobshite brat acting gangsta, then I'm trading this s**t for Ghostbusters: The Video Game!
Set chat settings to friends and crew, makes life so much nicer in Los Santos (unless you are winding gobshites up)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Apr 19, 2005
The Pub
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
UQ AFC (My only true team)
Set chat settings to friends and crew, makes life so much nicer in Los Santos (unless you are winding gobshites up)

Cheers.

I tried Death from Above mission yesterday and I had some teenager, all he did was swear and scream abuse through the mic. So I just crashed my helicopter and left :D

Cheers.

I tried Death from Above mission yesterday and I had some teenager, all he did was swear and scream abuse through the mic. So I just crashed my helicopter and left :D
I hope you crashed it into him!

Jan 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Cheers.

I reckon that is the hardest mission. Had plenty of goes at it with other random people and it always goes horribly wrong. By myself I was able to get in the backyard and kill the target and take a pic of him but haven't been able to make it out alive...yet. I heard that it doesn't pay much anyway so not sure I will bother too much with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back