Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
****........hope I kept the box somewhere.

Here's what you're looking for...plugs into the controller. It works fine if you can't justify forking out for headsets.

playstation-4-mono-headset.jpg

Can anyone recommend me a good headset for the ps4 that won't break the bank?

Open to any opinions would like a wireless one
I'm using the Sony PS3 wireless headset and it's great. Hard to find new but you might find one on gumtree or ebay otherwise don't muck around and get the PS4 headset. I think they're about $130 - great accessory if you're serious about online gaming on your Playstation or want to play without disturbing others.

I bought a cheap Turtle Beach wired headset before I had the Sony - it was OK but didn't last long before it broke through normal use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess what I just found on GTA Online? The Western Daemon, that ultra-rare cruiser that you can't buy and can't steal off of bikies.

You need to find it randomly on the street. The chances of that happening? Roughly one in fifty-thousand.

I've had a Western Daemon for ages, found it under the pier. Had no idea it was rare.

They patched being able to own the spawned Daemon's under the pier and elsewhere near gang attacks.

These days it's pretty rare. I've always wanted one in the game. They're the coolest looking cruiser in the game in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back