Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now that I'm actually playing through the single player game properly, it's actually bloody fun. Enjoying the story. World is a blast to roam around in. Love just browsing the web and watching random tv series.

Makes up for the online play being utter shambles.

I find it too easy to make fast cash in the single story mode. I do a few missions, suddenly have a few 100k - go and trick out a s**t car, make a custom weapon, do some random events, rinse and repeat.

I also seem to use Franklin a lot less now that I'm about half way through the game. Is he worth the time?

I find it too easy to make fast cash in the single story mode. I do a few missions, suddenly have a few 100k - go and trick out a s**t car, make a custom weapon, do some random events, rinse and repeat.

I also seem to use Franklin a lot less now that I'm about half way through the game. Is he worth the time?

#racist
#pointingatyou

Hey, I was a big fan of San Andreas with that guy... umm... I wanna say Leroy???
Wish you could start the Jewel Store Heist by just running in screaming "LEROYYYYYYY JENKINS"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got GTA V on PS4 last night. Hope some of the good posters/regulars on here still play so I can get a game with you.

Gee these loading times are killers

Noo don't say that. That's the reason I didn't play it on PS3, I would've thought with an extra year and way better hardware they would have reduced the load times ffs.

I really love stalking randoms. Spent an entire afternoon hounding this one guy, baiting him to come after me. He killed me sixteen times but I eventually got him back. :cool:

I really love stalking randoms. Spent an entire afternoon hounding this one guy, baiting him to come after me. He killed me sixteen times but I eventually got him back. :cool:
Can't remember if I posted it earlier, but next time find someone who is shooting everyone, and engage passive mode. Then all you need to do is stand in front of his scope every time he tries to get into a gunfight, and generally make a nuisance of yourself.

Was doing it to a guy the other night, he started trying to run me down. Jumped a fence into a narrow staircase, so he drifted and squeezed his shiny Zentorno around until it was in the staircase. Came at me down the stairs, just jumped back over the fence, and he got his car wedged in good and proper. This was followed by me jumping the fence one last time, standing on his immobile car and making as many different offensive gestures at him as the game gave me options :D

My PSN keeps signing me out and giving me dumb new errors to google each time so whilst I'd love to give that a go, it won't be happening anytime soon :(

Do people still this issue with PS4?

Can't remember if I posted it earlier, but next time find someone who is shooting everyone, and engage passive mode. Then all you need to do is stand in front of his scope every time he tries to get into a gunfight, and generally make a nuisance of yourself.

Was doing it to a guy the other night, he started trying to run me down. Jumped a fence into a narrow staircase, so he drifted and squeezed his shiny Zentorno around until it was in the staircase. Came at me down the stairs, just jumped back over the fence, and he got his car wedged in good and proper. This was followed by me jumping the fence one last time, standing on his immobile car and making as many different offensive gestures at him as the game gave me options :D

It's those little things that give the online its charm. I like to find players who won't shoot me on sight and then attempt to take a selfie with them with that sort of ( :O ) expression.

Yeah I reckon it's probably the most fun part of the game, chasing them down. Hilarious when they realise you and start speeding off in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back