Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man I was coppin that bullshit last night. My mate's weren't having any problem but I was.
I got into a server earlier and was given 22 million by another Adelaide resident who I was talking to on mic and then 30 minutes later I got DDoS'd from somebody on Skype so I lost my connection and couldn't get back on from there.

The only thing about the snow I hate is how the snow on the side of your car makes it look like damage, it shits me otherwise I like driving on it

55 kills 7 deaths in the last hour brings me to a kd of 7.85 just from tonight obviously

What the *? Now I'm banned? I have been verbally harassed getting called a hacker, modder for the past two hours purely based on because I died 15 times and killed 150 boosting in a tank?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the ****? Now I'm banned? I have been verbally harassed getting called a hacker, modder for the past two hours purely based on because I died 15 times and killed 150 boosting in a tank?

Don't tell me you're one of those dickheads who have hacked the game to make yourself invincible amongst other things.

Those players deserve bans to reflect on how big of a dickhead they are.

Don't tell me you're one of those dickheads who have hacked the game to make yourself invincible amongst other things.

Those players deserve bans to reflect on how big of a dickhead they are.
No I have not done that. But I do admit to doing it back in November/December 2013 when the DNS hacks and s**t were out. Since then I've had this new character all legit.

No I have not done that. But I do admit to doing it back in November/December 2013 when the DNS hacks and s**t were out. Since then I've had this new character all legit.

Oh, well in that case that's totally fine then. :rolleyes:

People like you are worst type of gamer. You're not skilful enough to play the game on its merits, so you need to cheat to get ahead. And don't use the whole 'others were doing it' line to excuse cheating. All you're doing (or all you did, whatever the case may be) is contributing to an ever-increasing presence of bad sportsmanship in online gaming.

Sack up and play the game properly. And stop using tanks you weak ass bitch!

People like you are worst type of gamer. You're not skilful enough to play the game on its merits, so you need to cheat to get ahead. And don't use the whole 'others were doing it' line to excuse cheating. All you're doing (or all you did, whatever the case may be) is contributing to an ever-increasing presence of bad sportsmanship in online gaming.

I learnt my lesson last year. I cheated my rank and it reset me back to 0 so I made a new psn. Been legit ever since. Stop using tanks? You mean the tank I paid for by earning 1 million dollars instead of hacking/glitching/modding? I earnt the Adder, Entity, Turismo, Jester, Zentorno and Massacro with full upgrades the right way.

Excuse me, your tears are wetting the board.

If he earned the tank why the **** shouldn't he be able to use it?

People like you are the ones we love to bully online - cry me a river!

Excuse me, your tears are wetting the board.
If he earned the tank why the **** shouldn't he be able to use it?
People like you are the ones we love to bully online - cry me a river!

I don't have a problem with tanks. I have a problem with the way people use them. I'm trying to do my own thing, explore the open world, whatever have you, and I can't get anywhere or do anything because some a-hole keeps blowing me up.

If it's an all-out scene of chaos where the objective is to beat the f*** out of each other, then go for gold.

These people also hacked the game so that I spawned next to them every time. He killed me 50 times in about five minutes and there wasn't anything I could do about it, so I had to leave the session. I'm sure that was the kind of experience Rockstar were hoping their customers would have whilst playing the game.

You're acting like it's all okay and that I should stop "crying", but if you morons actually agree with the blatant and unapologetic cheating that has infiltrated GTA Online, then you're dickheads as well. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back