Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd appreciate that. I haven't even done the first one.

Only thing is I don't know when I'd be on, usually weeknights though, as I'm constantly having to do s**t. What was your psnID CasuallyDressed? What's yours too Father Jack in case you ever wanna do some?

ExtremeAC.

I may have added you already.

been trying to finish the prison heist finale for a month now, very frustrating and yesterday everyone jumped out of the plane and some guy left the heist while everyone was in mid air.

I nearly threw the controller through the window :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ended up having to get someone else to download it for me because it just wouldn't download with my wifi. Have no issues with the game itself though.

I'm still the best helo pilot ever to play this game

does it really? i might play it again then. i transferred my levels and all that to PS4, my brothers system, but will it all still be there on my PS3?

Worst thing about online is how they respawn you in the middle of no where so you are vulnerable to anyone. If someone with a sniper kills you you're stuffed.

Enter passive mode.

:p
Only works on foot. So if someone is hunting you, you have to try and run away with it on. As soon as you get in a car you can get shot. I dont mind sometimes it adds to the fun but the other day I got stuck in the desert and some guy killed me about 20 times so I ended up going to another session that had mates in it.

Only works on foot. So if someone is hunting you, you have to try and run away with it on. As soon as you get in a car you can get shot. I dont mind sometimes it adds to the fun but the other day I got stuck in the desert and some guy killed me about 20 times so I ended up going to another session that had mates in it.
When you enter the car in passive mode you remain unable to be killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back