Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 gig update :drunk:

Any major part of the early story patched, or should I jump straight in? Not particularly keen on waiting 11 hours.

I'd definitely jump in, but it's probably downloaded by now ...

I don't really have any games to play right now, might be able to convince the brother to come on and do some tonight?

Does this offer still stand? I'm only a bit over a week late.

I'd definitely jump in, but it's probably downloaded by now ...

Does this offer still stand? I'm only a bit over a week late.
Possible after the footy tonight.

Depending on how the Eagles game goes, I may not be in any condition for heists, so probably for the best
Well shoot me a message on FB.

Me, pantskyle and Balony_pony16 are putting together a heists posse, we did a training run last night by running down n00bs in our armed Insurgent. And by 'running down' I mean 'being killed by'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the update finished downloading last night but didn't install. It's not in my notifications and it just said preparing to download update. Then it says "cannot download. You must delete unnecessary content"

Wut?

It says version 1.12

Well the update finished downloading last night but didn't install. It's not in my notifications and it just said preparing to download update. Then it says "cannot download. You must delete unnecessary content"

Wut?

It says version 1.12

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but sounds like you gotta download again.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but sounds like you gotta download again.
Yep, ******* pain in the ass.

Can't jump online tonight because I need to renew my PS+ sub. Will go to eb and do that tomorrow now I know there's people who will play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back