Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the step up from PS3 to PS4 big?
The graphics are way better. First person is pretty cool but a novelty. Mainly I'm just enjoying playing it again. It's so damn good.

depends how good your crew is

if they're s**t and keep dying, it's gonna be a painful time for you

Took an entire Saturday evening and deep into Sunday morning to not complete the Series A Funding heist last week.
Thanks - had lunch with one of my crew today who was down from bris - might have to fire up GTA for a change from destiny in the near future and have a go at the heists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you've got a good crew, you could smash through them. snacks and body armour are your friends
It's been a while - might have to have a few shenanigans games to get back into it.

Is it possible to map PS4 controller to mirror destiny?

Thanks - had lunch with one of my crew today who was down from bris - might have to fire up GTA for a change from destiny in the near future and have a go at the heists.

Heist are done in stages... you actually don't have to do the heists at one time. They are pretty much a series of missions.

Speaking of which Im still waiting for Suns to come back online so I can finish a heist that is half done lol

Got it today after work, and thought I'd give it a quick run before bed. 15 minutes later it's still installing.

I have no doubt I will enjoy this immensely, again.
It's a helluva game. Which platform are you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back