Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

there's a series of assassination missions with Franklin, the first one you have to do to move the story on, the rest you should leave to the end for market manipulation purposes. Anything involving Michael is fine.
The one where you blow up the guy with the phone call right re: Michael?

The one where you blow up the guy with the phone call right re: Michael?

Yeah, that one's fine. You'll notice the Franklin ones a bit later on. Do the first leave the rest until the end

The first Lester mission with Michael is available, I don't have much cash though. Still should do it though right?
Yeah the first one you wont have much cash. Try to do all other missions you can until the Lester one is the only one you can do.

It's the one where you call the guy and the phone explodes.

That's what you're talking about? I think I have 8k with Michael.
Yeah, put all your money in on all 3 characters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought the Moonbeam because some friends bought the others, was 370k to do the 'customize' then I probably whacked on another 200k in regular upgrades. The 370k was pretty much just for Hydraulics (which you can further upgrade for 150-300k). Everything in the DLC is ridiculously expensive, and rather disappointing at that.
Only done the first mission so far - which was meh, just go to place to place and kill people. Hoping the rest are improvements.

Decked out back speakers:
x7TieBl.jpg

With all doors open:
sdJ6dfC.jpg

Shits real expensive.

Sold all my expensive cars that don't really care about anymore, bought a Voodoo and a Faction but haven't really had a chance to go all out with them yet

I bought the Moonbeam because some friends bought the others, was 370k to do the 'customize' then I probably whacked on another 200k in regular upgrades. The 370k was pretty much just for Hydraulics (which you can further upgrade for 150-300k). Everything in the DLC is ridiculously expensive, and rather disappointing at that.
Only done the first mission so far - which was meh, just go to place to place and kill people. Hoping the rest are improvements.

Decked out back speakers:
x7TieBl.jpg

With all doors open:
sdJ6dfC.jpg
Last night I couldn't even find Benny's I think it is called so being a moron I went to a regular mod shop and wasted my 300k there smh

Oh well just a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back