Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know.

But i meant the actual heist money.
the heist leader probably gave you a bad percentage of the cut.

say if he only played it on normal or easy, that significantly reduces the payout. then of course everyone has to split it. even if it was on hard, it's possible you could have got under 100k

My mates and I (and a random British woman who was an absolute champion) just streamed this for a couple of hours and it was so much fun. Played that Zentorno (?) vs Runners mission and it was fantastic entertainment.

Just transferred my 360 progress over to my Xbox one, and got sucked into blowing the 1.3 mil I had on customising a low rider. Kind of regretting the decision, but at least I've got a pretty sweet car.

If only I knew that the high rise apartment I had is now about the 10th most expensive rather than the most expensive I may have looked at a new property instead lol.

I've jumped back on board for a bit. It's good to be back after so long. Sold my house on Del Perro heights and bought a new house on Oats drive. I like the new stilt apartments. I really have to make the effort to do the raids.
Only thing I hate about them is you can't access your garage from inside the apartment.

The ones where you can upgrade the interior are better lol

Yeah was looking at those. I wanted an apartment out of town though. Still tempted to get one with the customizable interior.
Yeah I like to have properties spread over the map.

One in paleto bay, one near your area, one in the city etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i play it on xbox 360.

is it worth buying an xbox1 so i can play the online stuff i cant on the 360?
100%. I played on the PS3 and was like 'nah I'm sweet with playing it on the PS3, don't need a PS4' but man, it's heaps better. less buggy, more s**t to do in free roam plus less dickhead modders (that I've seen anyway), couple new missions and that, better graphics. get the xbox one mate

Unbelievably annoying the prison break heist.

I was in the final stages and the pilot had to evade the cops whilst the detonator was in the helicopter protecting us. What happens? The person in the pilot and the person in the helicopter collide with eachother causing to die and restart the WHOLE thing again.

ugh

i play it on xbox 360.

is it worth buying an xbox1 so i can play the online stuff i cant on the 360?

that's an expensive purchase for graphic and online updates to one game. i would get the re-release of san andreas for 30 bucks instead :D

Unbelievably annoying the prison break heist.

I was in the final stages and the pilot had to evade the cops whilst the detonator was in the helicopter protecting us. What happens? The person in the pilot and the person in the helicopter collide with eachother causing to die and restart the WHOLE thing again.

ugh

took me atleast 20 times to do the final mission, mainly because the pilot couldn't evade the cops and went straight to the drop off point :mad:

100%. I played on the PS3 and was like 'nah I'm sweet with playing it on the PS3, don't need a PS4' but man, it's heaps better. less buggy, more s**t to do in free roam plus less dickhead modders (that I've seen anyway), couple new missions and that, better graphics. get the xbox one mate

and its true i can keep the same profile as i did on xbox360?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back