Toast Great game hawk's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought i'd sneak in here and say congrats for a great performance by your team.

Sheepishly gotta say I was backing the Colas, i'm still hurting from the prelim.

But as i said, great day by your boys today. Played hard, tough accountable football and made the opposition look 2nd rate.

When you lose in a close Prelim, you want the team that beat you to win the GF.

To all those fans from other clubs who have posted here and on the other gameday threads, a huge nod. It's gents like you mob that make this code the greatest. Your team may not win but you prove yourselves good sports and great fans. I wish we Hawks fans all will be more like you guys when it's someone else's turn, and I apologise for our louts.

Particularly evident in this year's finals was the outstanding civility of the Port Adelaide posters in defeat. Worthy of mention. Pack of great guys.

To all those fans from other clubs who have posted here and on the other gameday threads, a huge nod. It's gents like you mob that make this code the greatest. Your team may not win but you prove yourselves good sports and great fans. I wish we Hawks fans all will be more like you guys when it's someone else's turn, and I apologise for our louts.

Particularly evident in this year's finals was the outstanding civility of the Port Adelaide posters in defeat. Worthy of mention. Pack of great guys.

This. Port supporters have shown themselves to be very humble in their reactions to the loss, just like Freo fans last year.

I have let the dust settle a little bit and digested what was in my opinion one of the greatest flags ever won.
All teams go through little patches of bad luck, weather it be injuries or a bad draw but I cant think of a year where so much went against one team and they still just keep on winning. Congratulations!!
Great TEAM coached by in my opinion the best coach in the league. I hold no angst or animosity towards the Hawks only respect, i cant wait to continue our rivalry in 2015. Enjoy the off season.

Quoted for truth. Outstanding effort from opposing fans to post in here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally agree , last year I was really impressed with the Freo fans who made the trek over on GF day and the Port fans enthusiasm for their team on PF day was outstanding. Have a great deal of respect for Port Adelaide , good club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back