Toast Great inspiring win Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSoulTen

Debutant
Apr 7, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Now that is what I call a awesome win, 3 men down and the Dog's coming hard at us and we show tons of courage to hold on. This is what we the fans want to see guts and toughness will done mighty Blue's.

JuddsABlue

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
The first half of the game I was pleased to see us play well and all that but the last 4 weeks still lingered in my head so I wasnt overly pleased but seeing the tackling efforts in the last half and the gut running and all that really made me think we turned a corner

It'll take a lot more of that before we can even consider breaking even from the efforts we've put in the last 4 weeks, but this was the first step albeit a week late

The Grover

Premiership Player
Nov 24, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
The effort all game was awesome. The improved games from Carrazzo and Thomas I think contributed to Murphy and Gibbs having standout games.

The 3 tall forwards worked well, still not sure about Rowe,White,Walker in the backline turnover merchants.

Lucas had a stronger intent tackling.

Warnock had a great 1st half.

Curnow's determination is amazing.

Sorry the interpretation what an inspectional win by your boys down to 19 men congratulations on your win
we have been inspecting everything for the last 4 weeks... and finally something happens that was inspirational :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back