Great Video Clips

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardly a Great Video Clip but a ripper of a song. Co-written by Ron Peno of Died Pretty, this is a classic example of the early to mid 80's Paisley Underground and one of the greatest tracks released on Citadel label.

Hardly a Great Video Clip but a ripper of a song. Co-written by Ron Peno of Died Pretty, this is a classic example of the early to mid 80's Paisley Underground and one of the greatest tracks released on Citadel label.

Great song. Can be found on the excellent Do the Pop compilation of Australian 80s garage influenced rock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here ya go Lace Out
  • some velvet morning, when I’m straight….
  • with a cup-o-plenty of black
  • the darkness of Cash in both cloth & verse?
  • And maybe even a longbow 60’s link to your previous? Partridge Family link…
  • Suzanne Crough dies April 2015 [born 1963 - youngest 'Partridge'.

But just in case I’m losing my mind… :drunk: here’s some velvet morning with; :straining:

Using a very fine line link to 1968 - I had a dream, Martin Luther King and Whatever from one of my fav filums from almost 20 years ago...

I bought most of their music and saw them at the Old Greek.Not now,but nice to look back !

9U5ZaHj.png

Agree, a lot of the past should be left there but given half the chance to time machine return trip...
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sioux...tor-theatre-melbourne-australia-6bd476a2.html -- below is the encore song - Astor Theatre St Kilda, February 21, 1983 would have been a happy house!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back