Great Video Clips

Remove this Banner Ad

For years, I wanted to do a bubble gum pop/metal crossover. This J Pop/metal crossover exceeds my wildest dreams!

The bearded bloke in the dress is an Australian who wrestles professionally in Japan.

The Proper Ornaments - so much to like.

Hip, happenning and now. English psychedelic pop / rock.

Thanks for this 3KZ is Football loving it. I described it to a mate as Black Rebel Motorcycle Club meet late albums Ride. Their albums are getting a workout on Spotify from me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this has been on the thread before but non-cheesy football songs are so rare that we have to cross codes.

Not sure if this has been on the thread before but non-cheesy football songs are so rare that we have to cross codes.

Love The Fall. Saw them at the Seaview Ballroom in Melbourne in 1982 and a couple of years ago when they were touring "Your Future Our Clutter." Great band.

9U5ZaHj.png

Agree, a lot of the past should be left there but given half the chance to time machine return trip...
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sioux...tor-theatre-melbourne-australia-6bd476a2.html -- below is the encore song - Astor Theatre St Kilda, February 21, 1983 would have been a happy house!

I went to this show. It was amazing.

Because there isn't enough modern Australian 60s/70s psycadellic inspired rock bands with film clips with giant kaiju band vultures fighting lucadores and cheap super heroees.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back