Teams Green Bay Packers - The Frozen Tundra

Remove this Banner Ad

Also I'm madly in love with Olivia Harlan from Packers.com :p
Is that the former beauty pageant girl?

Bakhtiari is the guy from Colorado isn't he?

If he's the guy I'm thinking of he can play

Correct, picked him up in the 4th as well. Hopefully he keeps on improving and he could be a steal.

Sounds like Crosby stunk it up on Family Night:

Kicking woes: Mason Crosby’s struggles from last season have not gone away. The seventh-year kicker made just 2-of-6 field goals in a head-to-head kicking period (and was just 3-of-8 for the night) against challenger Giorgio Tavecchio (who went 5-6 in that period and 6-of-7 overall).

Crosby, the NFL’s worst kicker last season at 63.6 percent, missed from 33, 36, 43, 48 and 53 yards. He converted from 40, 47 and 51.

Lacy impressed though. Family Night report.

What the hell happened to Crosby?

This is just my opinion but his confidence is completely shot, last year he was getting hammered from pillar to post by everyone about his misses. The thing was though from memory all of his shots were from long range so he wasn't getting those 'easy' ones to boost his confidence and now he is shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is just my opinion but his confidence is completely shot, last year he was getting hammered from pillar to post by everyone about his misses. The thing was though from memory all of his shots were from long range so he wasn't getting those 'easy' ones to boost his confidence and now he is shot.
Pretty fair assessment.

It's such a massive turn around. Like Akers last year who went from one of the best to one of the worst in a matter of a season

From last year:
20-29yds: 5/5
30-39yds: 5/7
40-49yds: 9/12
50+yds: 2/9

Also he did have some very costly misses in some games as well.
That doesn't look too bad. I recall a few big shanks though, and a few clutch kicks sail wide from close.

Pretty fair assessment.

It's such a massive turn around. Like Akers last year who went from one of the best to one of the worst in a matter of a season

I think for kickers the mental part of the game is huge as well and much like punters if they have bad games they are generally released quickly.

That doesn't look too bad. I recall a few big shanks though, and a few clutch kicks sail wide from close.
That was the thing when he missed it was quite awful and generally at key points as well.

A source tells ProFootballTalk.com that Packers LT Bryan Bulaga has a torn ACL in his knee.

Bulaga sustained the season-ending injury in Saturday night's intrasquad scrimmage. After making 33 starts at right tackle over the last three years, he was pegged as Aaron Rodgers' new blindside protector. The Packers will now have to move Marshall Newhouse back to the left side, and perhaps try fourth-round pick David Bakhtiari on the right. Newhouse started every game at left tackle last year, but struggled badly and graded out as ProFootballFocus' No. 54 overall tackle. It's not good news for Rodgers.

What the hell happened to Crosby?

Confidence shot to pieces as GreyWind said.

A source tells ProFootballTalk.com that Packers LT Bryan Bulaga has a torn ACL in his knee.

Bulaga sustained the season-ending injury in Saturday night's intrasquad scrimmage. After making 33 starts at right tackle over the last three years, he was pegged as Aaron Rodgers' new blindside protector. The Packers will now have to move Marshall Newhouse back to the left side, and perhaps try fourth-round pick David Bakhtiari on the right. Newhouse started every game at left tackle last year, but struggled badly and graded out as ProFootballFocus' No. 54 overall tackle. It's not good news for Rodgers.

Worst. News. Ever.

Not a great offensive showing against the Cards in our first pre-season game. Was pretty average all round by the Packers I thought. No players really stood out for mine and the back-up QB position is wide open, Harrell had most of the snaps and was fairly ordinary throwing one INT and losing a fumble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back