GRFL 2011 PRE season

Remove this Banner Ad

Joel Bowden has just taken a job with the AFL as far as I know. This doesn't mean he won't be in the Lions colours but it would be a big commitment on top of his AFL role if he was to travel.

Joel Bowden has just taken a job with the AFL as far as I know. This doesn't mean he won't be in the Lions colours but it would be a big commitment on top of his AFL role if he was to travel.

Have heard a whisper Bowden is going to travel up to hay with will thursfield. Thursfield would also be a pretty handy pick up for the lions :thumbsu:

Very short odds for wandella. Very good value with Macorna and Nully both ment to be stronger this year. So what's news with Wakool heard they picked up a car load from Melbourne any truth to this

$41 for wakool i think they might be a bit better than what some may think..:confused::confused: nully will be up there think they might be the team to beat this year. wandella could be the team to beat but i think they are way too cocky.:):)

$41 for wakool i think they might be a bit better than what some may think..:confused::confused: nully will be up there think they might be the team to beat this year. wandella could be the team to beat but i think they are way too cocky.:):)

I would agree on Nully as the team to beat. Have noted a couple of very good ins, But have heard they might loose a couple of melbourne guys including Obendorfer CHF. Would be a big lose.

What practice matches coming up. I know Ultima and Wandella both play Ingelwood. Macorna have NNW united and serpintine. Were and when are you Murrabit boys playing?

I would agree on Nully as the team to beat. Have noted a couple of very good ins, But have heard they might loose a couple of melbourne guys including Obendorfer CHF. Would be a big lose.

What practice matches coming up. I know Ultima and Wandella both play Ingelwood. Macorna have NNW united and serpintine. Were and when are you Murrabit boys playing?

I'm not a Murrabit boy but I do know they are playing ycw next week I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be taking wakool at $41. I think they are going to be alot better then what people think

I would be taking wakool at $41. I think they are going to be alot better then what people think

$41 for wakool, might pay to wait till after round 4 seeing as they have the big 3 straight up. Odds might go out after those 4 rounds but they should come in a bit after that

Wandella and Quamby to play a practice match on the 31st??? Bit strange for two clubs in the same league to play each other I would of thought

Wandella and Quamby to play a practice match on the 31st??? Bit strange for two clubs in the same league to play each other I would of thought

Is a bit strange but sometimes it can be hard to organise games with cricket & tennis etc on.

How are the new coaches going at wandella this year? Is pete taylor going to play??:confused:

Any news from practice matches on the weekend lads? Who played well? Players still to come in? etc...
Wandella-Inglewood was a good hitout from reports, no injuries from the match which is always a bonus, Wandella still have a few senior players to come in which will only help.

Any news from practice matches on the weekend lads? Who played well? Players still to come in? etc...
Wandella-Inglewood was a good hitout from reports, no injuries from the match which is always a bonus, Wandella still have a few senior players to come in which will only help.

The Tigers traveled down to take on Serpentine in two seperate games.
Ther was only about 4 goals in it come the end of the game. Serp made a few changes in the last and Macorna got a few goals back. But all the talk in that leauge is how good Serp will be, so positive signs for the Tigers.
Any scores from Wandella game? And i think Murrabit might of played YCW?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back