GRFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gashy is a super player but young Laddo was one of the best players in the BFL premier team so I reckon if he plays at Macorna he wins it.[/QUOTE
Unfortunately the umpires havent got a clue on who plays good and who plays s**t.... campaigners r *ed

Went and watch the grand final on the weekend as a neutral spectator. Not sure how you guys deal with those umpires. Normally I don't bag umpires but that was pretty embarrassing. At one stage the umpire blew his whistler at a marking contest, everyone stopped but he didn't signal the free kick and only when he got to the contest did he indicate which way it was, just bizarre.
And thoes umpires wea
Hi fellas. I am a moving to the area in the next few months and looking to get involved at a club. Any advice of what club I should speak to?? I am a very successful senior coach in Melbourne but don't really know any clubs up here. Cheers guys

Ultima are looking for a coach for the 2016 seasion

Paul Grayling the new coach of Wandella
Big in for the bombers but he must be nearly 40?? Also Greg Dickson will be his assistant.
Scott mathiske is coaching nulli again with kielgardie assistant
Jack orourke has taking on ultimas coaching role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Daniel Baker on the move from Wandella? Read one of his social media posts and he was alluding to moving elsewhere. If so, where will he land?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back