Toast Griffiths

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been tempering my expectation/want for reliance on this bloke as we all know he doesn't have the 'soundest' body going around.

Very pleased to see him string some good footy together (UP FORWARD) and clunk a few as well. Well done Griff :thumbsu:

Biggie is noshing a lot of parmas right now. It has benefitted his performance. For the last three years, he has been eating parmi's. They were no good and left him injury prone.
Parmas, they do a lot of good.

We've never seen him confidant before this, he is the ultimate confidence player. Anything is possible with his steady improvement. When Maric gets back I'd play Griff in Vickerys position, we should have a ruck combo of Hampson , Maric and Griff.

Its not working for us at the moment that many talls. I'd almost roll with Maric and Biggie as the ruck/forward combo and * off Vickery and bring in Edwards of the Azza kind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn't a Vickery hate thread (our leading goalscorer btw), bring that somewhere else.

We're circlejerking over big boy Griff here.

Cool, Biggie - fap, fap, fap.

We've never seen him confidant before this, he is the ultimate confidence player. Anything is possible with his steady improvement. When Maric gets back I'd play Griff in Vickerys position, we should have a ruck combo of Hampson , Maric and Griff.

Takes a while to regain confidence after serious shoulder problems, Greggy. Always, from his first game against Port in the wet, hoped he would/could step up. What about the goal from 55+ on the boundary!:thumbsu:

The 3 talls can work... it has just been implemented completely wrong. Griffiths and Vickery should be working up the ground and around the ball while Jack shouldn't leave the 50m arc. Vickery has good agility which makes him useful through the middle and obviously his height, and Griffiths, means when we kick to them on the wing they shouldn't get out marked and at least be able to push the ball out of bounds. by having 3 200cm+ players roaming the field at once we have many options from kick ins and kicks down the wing. I think we need to work out a plan to isolate Griffiths from the other teams ruckman from kick ins. Then if Griff gets the ball get him to kick it up the wing 70m to a contest at worst. That way we break through any zone without really having to work to hard.

Very happy to see big Ben Griffiths start playing to his potential! Good thing people on here are not in charge of Richmond's list management otherwise he would of been delisted last year and would be tearing it up for some other team. We all knew Griffiths could play like this, it was just a matter of waiting for him to do it at AFL level consistently.

[quote="This Is Anfield, post: 32401888, member: 151518]What about the goal from 55+ on the boundary!:thumbsu:[/quote]

For those not at the ground today, the sound that the footy made when he launched that kick was like nothing I had ever heard. It literally BOOMED!

Get a contract in front of him NOW!

Very happy to see big Ben Griffiths start playing to his potential! Good thing people on here are not in charge of Richmond's list management otherwise he would of been delisted last year and would be tearing it up for some other team. We all knew Griffiths could play like this, it was just a matter of waiting for him to do it at AFL level consistently.

I think you'll find the majority on here were keeping him and have been calling for him to be played up forward for ages.... It would have been that useful coaching group that would have been delisting him and I bet he was close!

Really looking exciting at the moment Griff.
I love how you can enter these positive threads that praise a player with a list of posters who are all over bigfooty today knowing not one of them will be in here.
#ienjoylosingandwhinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Back