Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiRoo

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2007
New Zealand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I remember discovering Lost in Space actually had colour episodes when we got our first TV.

Warning ******* campaigner Will Smith!

For years as a young kid I thought that England was grey & black...even the grass, as that was all I saw on the Black & white TV. Got a real surprise when I got up in the middle of the night to watch a rugby test with Dad & the grass was green on the new colour telly !

Me ! "Don't want to know if you are lonely" from Candy Apple Grey is one of my all time favourite songs.
Classic album - it saw Husker Du move from their hardcore roots to sowing the seeds for much of what would come in the alternative rock genre.

Rumours of a husker Du reunion have been floating around recently. I'd go see them if they toured.

KiwiRoo

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2007
New Zealand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Classic album - it saw Husker Du move from their hardcore roots to sowing the seeds for much of what would come in the alternative rock genre.

Rumours of a husker Du reunion have been floating around recently. I'd go see them if they toured.

I would too and you're right candy Apple Grey was definitely more commercial than the previous albums but its just a classic in my eyes. Many a road trip I've done with that album going full noise !

ps whats Tapatalk ?...I feel like the kid at school not being let in on the class secret !

I would too and you're right candy Apple Grey was definitely more commercial than the previous albums but its just a classic in my eyes. Many a road trip I've done with that album going full noise !

ps whats Tapatalk ?...I feel like the kid at school not being let in on the class secret !
Tapatalk is an app for viewing forums on mobile devices instead of using mobile web browser.

I've seen grease so many times due to the female contingent of my family. Fortunately we don't have titanic but my sister's friend came over and brought it with her. It's just so so bad.
If the female contingent wants to watch shite I go to the study where I have a comfortable couch, another TV and PS4...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back