Remove this Banner Ad

SugarCoat

Club Legend
Suspended
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sorry for the intrusion guys.
Has just been mentioned in Melbourne media that Gubby Allen has applied for the soon to be vacant football director job at Collingwood.
Apparently he is keen to come home and be close to his family in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

Has just been mentioned in Melbourne media that Gubby Allen has applied for the soon to be vacant football director job at Collingwood.
Apparently he is keen to come home and be close to his family in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Now that would be a loss.

No intrusion. Rumors about SOS and now Gubby. Go home factor looming larger for the Giants. Please, no cracks about Mummy's boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is from a Andrew Hamilton.

Eddie McGuire’s very public compensation stance is set to have a fascinating post-script with mail circulating around the competition that the Pies are trying to lure GWS head of football Graeme Allan back to Collingwood.

I actually think that is great news for the Giants and the rest of the comp. Get rid of Gubby before he royally *s your club like he ended up doing with Brisbane, send him back to Cololingwood to hasten their slide into the abyss :thumbsu:

I actually think that is great news for the Giants and the rest of the comp. Get rid of Gubby before he royally ****s your club like he ended up doing with Brisbane, send him back to Cololingwood to hasten their slide into the abyss :thumbsu:

He already f*cked us once in the '90s too, similarly to how he did Brisbane. Do not want.

He already f*cked us once in the '90s too, similarly to how he did Brisbane. Do not want.

Honestly that's my thought. He did well at multiple clubs, but his love of kicking the can down the road contract-wise means that at some point it'll explode into a lost five to ten years. It's been a worry of mine since GWS recruited him, though SOS as actual list manager has hopefully mitigated some of that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back