Guess the attendance v Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

On another note, do we have a clean stadium deal?
If yes are we in charge of the scanners?

If yes then hopefully it will be 30 to 35 theough the gates and only 20 to 24k scanned as *ing payback. :D

My father in law used to say ruddy. :D
One of the best blokes you could meet. :thumbsu:

I'm bringing along 2 with me to the game this Saturday who are fence sitters when it comes to supporting. Trying to rope in a couple more hopefully. Already planting ideas into my mate who returns from China in August. My aim by July or so is to double our crowds purely from me pestering people - it starts at this game.
Thankfully, I have my brothers 2 memberships since he lives interstate. My aim is to use these to help get people on the fence to buy memberships so the Pear better play some exciting football this weekend.

My memory may be playing tricks but didn't we get around 38k for an opening round game against Essendon several years ago?

It was the first time the club started to say how bad the stadium deal was because we only just broke even with the crowd. (This was prior to the renegotiation with the SANFL.)

As Bradbert said, 28k.

And this was after we locked 4 gates and associated kiosks to reduce staffing costs.

Port claimed a 5-figure loss on the day. The SANFL claimed we made a 5-figure profit. Gee, who do we believe?

Mark Haysman. <3

I'm bringing along 2 with me to the game this Saturday who are fence sitters when it comes to supporting. Trying to rope in a couple more hopefully. Already planting ideas into my mate who returns from China in August. My aim by July or so is to double our crowds purely from me pestering people - it starts at this game.
Thankfully, I have my brothers 2 memberships since he lives interstate. My aim is to use these to help get people on the fence to buy memberships so the Pear better play some exciting football this weekend.
You're welcome ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

28,600, weak game, a lot have to work Saturday

Hope I'm wrong and there is 35,000

As Bradbert said, 28k.

Well, at least I got the 8 part right.

And this was after we locked 4 gates and associated kiosks to reduce staffing costs.

Port claimed a 5-figure loss on the day. The SANFL claimed we made a 5-figure profit. Gee, who do we believe?

Classic Snafl.

Mark Haysman. <3

Establishment man that became one of us.
It happens so often that you can almost bank on it.

You guys are flying, record membership and a celebration of your 2004 premiership. Surely 45000 will be achievable.

Port v Brisbane last year got a crowd of 22,631, on a Sunday afternoon which is traditionally a better timeslot for us than Saturday afternoon. What makes you think we would get double that crowd today, sports fan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back