Guess the next scandal and what club!

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
We have had, Adelaide's salary cap cheating , collingwoods drug abuse and now essendons cheating ... And I think something happened at melbourne but it's probably nothing

So I ask what's next!!

Hawthorn executives found at franklins family's house holding them hostage till he re signs

We have had, Adelaide's salary cap cheating , collingwoods drug abuse and now essendons cheating ... And I think something happened at melbourne but it's probably nothing

So I ask what's next!!

Hawthorn executives found at franklins family's house holding them hostage till he re signs

It hasn't been shown that Essendon has cheated...

GWS is just a massive coverup made to run an underground body part black market, with Setanta O'hailpin trafficking kidneys from Ireland to Western Sydney. Sheedy the mastermind behind it all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the current one is going to involve a few clubs. These guys did not discover this supplement at Essendon.

I reckon all the scandals are juist teasers for the full launch of 'AFL Idol'.

Forget games, premierships and football - it's far more exciting to have tears, tantrums, twists and tragedies as a dozen young hopefuls Follow Their Dream to become C-list celebrities.

I reckon all the scandals are juist teasers for the full launch of 'AFL Idol'.

Forget games, premierships and football - it's far more exciting to have tears, tantrums, twists and tragedies as a dozen young hopefuls Follow Their Dream to become C-list celebrities.

Surely this knowledge on supplements travelled up the road from sleepy hollow....

We have had, Adelaide's salary cap cheating , collingwoods drug abuse and now essendons cheating ... And I think something happened at melbourne but it's probably nothing.
Stynes found to be front and centre on Melbourne tanking, but spineless AFL does nothing.....

I expect I know what the answer will be when I ask the question on the AFl board, but in comparison to salary cap cheating, draft tampering, tanking and performance enhancing drugs, does anyone REALLY care about AFL players using recreational drugs in their own time?

It basically amounts to an invasion of privacy that they are being checked for them anyway, and the use of recreational drugs is hardly a rarity in society amongst young males with disposable income.

I would have thought that isn't really on the same scale as PEDs and draft tampering.

I expect I know what the answer will be when I ask the question on the AFl board, but in comparison to salary cap cheating, draft tampering, tanking and performance enhancing drugs, does anyone REALLY care about AFL players using recreational drugs in their own time?

It basically amounts to an invasion of privacy that they are being checked for them anyway, and the use of recreational drugs is hardly a rarity in society amongst young males with disposable income.

I would have thought that isn't really on the same scale as PEDs and draft tampering.

What a serious guy... o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back