Guess What The Worst Part About Today Was?

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe casue Melbourne crowds are generally 50/50 so someone is always happy? So that means there is always noise? Oddly enough when the Eagles fans are quiet about us losing I hear these other people arc up at the city end of the ground. Disgraceful behaviour, some of them even jeer at free kicks.

Nail.Head. Check the crowd in Adelaide the next time the home team are getting flogged.

Sinclair is so far in front of Lycett it aint funny, scooter looks disinterested and priddis is even slower this year. We will be ok top 8 now but not much chance of top 4 I would be guessing.

Sorry did I miss something? I don't want to shitcan a first gamer too much but I thought than whenever he went in the centre square it seemed to coincide with a Hawthorn run-on. He was marginally better than Lycett the previous week and deserves another game this week but let's not overrate his performance.

Nail.Head. Check the crowd in Adelaide the next time the home team are getting flogged.

Sorry did I miss something? I don't want to shitcan a first gamer too much but I thought than whenever he went in the centre square it seemed to coincide with a Hawthorn run-on. He was marginally better than Lycett the previous week and deserves another game this week but let's not overrate his performance.
I think you are not getting my point...Lycett is crap mate. Seen him at Peel and he looked woeful even there.

6? I'd argue 8 of our best 22...

NN
Kerr
Rosa
Wellingham
Lecras
EMac
Nico
McGinnity

McGinnity is a bench player when fit, and a fit Nico would be starting 18, albeit he may never again reach the heights of his 2011 season.

I think u just answered ur own question to a degree. McGinnity is borderline and Nico is no guarantee to be best 22... Splitting hairs though really...

Please.

Clearly you haven't been to a Richmond or Collingwood game when their chips are down.

They eat their young.

And if your issue is with how we treat the umpires then that is just as laughable. I could post example after example of crowds ripping the umps a new one.

I'm sorry you find it all rather uncouth but the football is a congregation of all sorts.

I try to keep my critique to a bare minimum at the footy but i have shouted a verbal spray now and then.

I admire your passion and love for the club and commend you for sticking up for the players however i strongly disagree with you tarnishing all with the same brush or more so stopping short with just our supporters.

If you don't want to hear what other people think then sit by yourself at home, not in a stadium with 40,000 people.

First time at the game, in, well ever, we had a "lady" turn to us and say "Why so Critical?"

You watch it your way, we will watch it ours. Dont like it, there at 15K In The Wings members

A lot of good calls there OP but some harsh realities for "fair weather" fans and members. I do agree that there is a lot of opposition fans out there, not just Freo that think our fans are only fair weather, band wagoners and all that sh1t. Often finding outside excuses for the team's poor effort. I've been a huge culprit of this before so I dont want to cast to many stones

I could go into why were struggling at the moment but its not the place.

Unfortunately there will always be moany or unhappy fans, they will complain that the umps are killing us, where's my caviar, this chardy's not sweet enough etc. These fans i refer to as fair weather supporters and I wish if they are members that they would pass up there memberships for In The Wings members

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why bump this after a week where there were minimal fans at an away game, where they had literally nothing to cheer about after QT, and the last home game is hugely in the rear view mirror. What sort of bump is this

Appreciate the effort and how hard it is to bump something like this and pull it off, but honestly as a first time reader that was very hard to read.

Actually thought it was a joke at times.

Can't believe this bump is what represents us on this forum.

Who are our moderators?

Seriously need to change this board up.

Complete farce atm.

You bumped a thread complaining about our home supporters immediately following an away loss.

That's after you created the thread twelve months ago and got roundly criticised for eating your own, then went on the main board with the same sentiments.

Not sure what you want us to change up, frankly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back