Guns fan club

Remove this Banner Ad

I took the time yesterday to request, and was granted, an audience with the great man.....Sheer enlightenment....Fame and fortune have not in any way altered his "good bloke" status....Above all he's not phased one bit at the attention given by his loyal band of followers..

Greta's answer to David Beckham....

I took the time yesterday to request, and was granted, an audience with the great man.....Sheer enlightenment....Fame and fortune have not in any way altered his "good bloke" status....Above all he's not phased one bit at the attention given by his loyal band of followers..

Greta's answer to David Beckham....
Any chance to meet HIM is always a pleasure...except for the cavity search from the security guard :eek:

Any chance to meet HIM is always a pleasure...except for the cavity search from the security guard :eek:

I was fine with the security guard doing the search but when the stylist minced over and asked if he could have a go I got a bit nervous....All in a good cause tho I told myself...:eek::eek::eek:

I hope Bright are prepared to be "GUNS-ED" this week...?...

Is it possibe to be prepared the arrival of the great man?
Its like saying your ready for a force 5 hurricane or a 9.5 on the rictor scale earthquake, the bright ruckman will resemble a 9 year old boy surfing a giant tsunami, they will just be rag dolled and battered, they may count themselves lucky to survive the ordeal that will be 'GUNS vs Bright'

"GUNS-ED"?!?! You're better than that TGN!

I already miss all these posts in the main forum.
There's no other word for it RB. They will be GUNS-ED!

It's actually in the dictionary.
vb. GUNS-ED (gunzd)
1. To be pulverised, smashed or obliterated by Ian "Guns" Pople

And the people (unconverted) didn't want it in the main forum :confused:

You blokes are ****ing hilarious!

I'm lucky enough to see the great man occasionally with his shirt off, makes me question my sexuality

You blokes are ****ing hilarious!

I'm lucky enough to see the great man occasionally with his shirt off, makes me question my sexuality

The officials at Bright have requested that the great man leave his shirt on until he is well hidden behind closed doors as the hospital in bright is not equipped for a sudden rush of lovestruck women who would faint at the sight of GUNS, Shirt off, muscles rippling, flawless skin glistening with sweat in the sunlight, its certainly the perfect speciman of a human being.

The officials at Bright have requested that the great man leave his shirt on until he is well hidden behind closed doors as the hospital in bright is not equipped for a sudden rush of lovestruck women who would faint at the sight of GUNS, Shirt off, muscles rippling, flawless skin glistening with sweat in the sunlight, its certainly the perfect speciman of a human being.

Don't you mean "GUNS" struck women.....Heard they are constructing an enclosed race from the Vis change room to the ground.......By the way, anyone know who's paying for the helicopter to fly him in or will he hang glide in wearing only a "GUNS STRING"....

Was lucky enough to be sitting next to Him on the weekend, watching a bit of the seniors :D
We were next to some holiday makers who had no idea about the visiting side. "Guns" was filling them in when the football spilled over the boundary line in front of us. I suggested that one of the guys put the ball under his shirt and keep it.
One of them replied "only if you (pointing at "Guns") sign it for us".
Obviously they didn't know about Greta, but knew the value of the great man's autograph.:thumbsu:

Was lucky enough to be sitting next to Him on the weekend, watching a bit of the seniors :D
We were next to some holiday makers who had no idea about the visiting side. "Guns" was filling them in when the football spilled over the boundary line in front of us. I suggested that one of the guys put the ball under his shirt and keep it.
One of them replied "only if you (pointing at "Guns") sign it for us".
Obviously they didn't know about Greta, but knew the value of the great man's autograph.:thumbsu:

TGN,I'm sure that in years to come those very lucky and enlightened tourists
will be recounting that moment with their grand children..:D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd almost torn my GOOGLE ligiament looking for any further info on the great man and bugger my GOOGLE search gave me some results....He is actually able to be googled.......What an icon

Snrs are sitting 2-3 and on the brink of falling off the pace......How can Col and Banger continue to overlook the great man.....Who do I have to sleep with to get "GUNS" in the ones..:D:D:D

Snrs are sitting 2-3 and on the brink of falling off the pace......How can Col and Banger continue to overlook the great man.....Who do I have to sleep with to get "GUNS" in the ones..:D:D:D

Slim, maybe it should be who you should stop trying to sleep with to get Guns into the ones!! :p:eek::p

Hopefully not "GUNS" himself.

I've heard it's a case of:
"Once you've had GUNS you'll never go back...or sit down for a week"

Ive been led to believe that Guns the Great one is heading to the Gulf of Mexico at BP and Barrack Obamas request. He is to lead the plugging of the oil well currently spilling 5000 barrels a day into said gulf.

Originally Posted by Plizer
I heard on Monday night that Greta is wearing the old Purple & Gold jumper this weekend, does anyone know if this is true (NBM, RB)? Would be great to see the Violet Crumbles running around again, it's been a while!

The #43 jumper from this weekend's match is going to be auctioned on eBay. They hope to attract a bid in the vacinity of $1 billion to provide some assistance for the oil spill over in the Gulf of Mexico.

Originally Posted by Plizer
I heard on Monday night that Greta is wearing the old Purple & Gold jumper this weekend, does anyone know if this is true (NBM, RB)? Would be great to see the Violet Crumbles running around again, it's been a while!

The #43 jumper from this weekend's match is going to be auctioned on eBay. They hope to attract a bid in the vacinity of $1 billion to provide some assistance for the oil spill over in the Gulf of Mexico.

$1 Billion? how could you put a number on such a priceless artifact. In years to come in will become more valuable and more important, once the great man cures world poverty, stops global warming and cures cancer im sure that mankind will look back and realise that there should have been no price that could fairly represent the value of the great man to society

$1 Billion? how could you put a number on such a priceless artifact. In years to come in will become more valuable and more important, once the great man cures world poverty, stops global warming and cures cancer im sure that mankind will look back and realise that there should have been no price that could fairly represent the value of the great man to society

Then why can't Greta realise his value to the club and return him to his natural position as 1st ruck in the snrs...No good saying woulda,coulda shoulda after he is elected President of the Free World and won't be able to get to training. Then who's going to do all the floats up for the canteen, bar and gate etc....;):D:p

According to SKY News this morning "GUNS" will be blessing babies before taking the field today to mark the significance of the occassion.....Lucky I got mine back from the bookie this week....I'm leaving now to be first in line with my youngest who just so happens to be named "GUNS". She looks just like him..:eek::eek::eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back