Guys who are ready to take the next step

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I crazy for looking at Paul Seedsman?

I dont think so, is one on my watchlist within the 300-400K price range.

If he gets on the park, he is a chance to take on a cushy HB role. Could be worth a punt.

I dont think so, is one on my watchlist within the 300-400K price range.

If he gets on the park, he is a chance to take on a cushy HB role. Could be worth a punt.

I concur- talented player.
Gonna be musical chairs at the pies this year though I think.... I'm hoping decisions on guys like seedsman, fasolo, broomhead, adams etc become clearer in the first 2 rounds before price rises.

As an aside- the sc interface seems better than the abomination that is was last year... except I still can't find the bloody watchlist??? Lil help?

Gonna be musical chairs at the pies this year though I think.... I'm hoping decisions on guys like seedsman, fasolo, broomhead, adams etc become clearer in the first 2 rounds before price rises.

As an aside- the sc interface seems better than the abomination that is was last year... except I still can't find the bloody watchlist??? Lil help?

This kid could be a smokey for the rising star IMHO.

I read somewhere the other day that Fasolo will be playing as a forward again this year. Can anyone confirm? I can't see him scoring as well in the forward line.
Kadog toxic Raveneyes

I read somewhere the other day that Fasolo will be playing as a forward again this year. Can anyone confirm? I can't see him scoring as well in the forward line.
Kadog toxic Raveneyes

He played fwd in the intraclub game
usual flashy inconsistent fas playing as a fwd.
watch his role in nab but he's about a 10% chance for me now

Kadog toxic Raveneyes

He played fwd in the intraclub game
usual flashy inconsistent fas playing as a fwd.
watch his role in nab but he's about a 10% chance for me now

+1

He's also likely to attract the vest a few times.

Monitor him in the NAB.

Kadog toxic Raveneyes

+1

He's also likely to attract the vest a few times.

Monitor him in the NAB.
+2

Will play primarily forward. Too many other options to rotate at halfback. Agree with Raveneyes re vest.

I've been looking forward to unleashing the Seedsman in supercoach ever since his debut season, but I'm turned off now because I think he's just too injury prone
approach with caution

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Billings (Fwd) 328k (priced at 61.1) training exclusively with the mids this pre-season. Has put on 6kgs.

Could he do a bit of a Wingard in his 2nd season and average 90+?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...uring-pre-season/story-fni5f9q3-1227234504082

A jump of 30 points is a pretty big leap. Very rare for someone to that.

Although his 132 against the Eagles last year was a good sign. But just too many other options in the forwards this year for mine to take the risk on him.

A jump of 30 points is a pretty big leap. Very rare for someone to that.

Although his 132 against the Eagles last year was a good sign. But just too many other options in the forwards this year for mine to take the risk on him.

He did start as sub in his 1st game (14 points) pretty sure he was green/red vested in at least another 3 games including a game he went off injured. He played well enough from his full games for a 70 average. Reckon he could have pushed 75 last year like Dunstan did had he had the same level of fitness & pre-season behind him that Dunstan did as well as the midfield time that Dunstan got. I rate Billings as a superior player to Dunstan on all-round ability.

I won't be starting with him, but am curious just how high Billings can go this year with a bigger, stronger body, full pre-season & a role change to the mids. 80+ is very doable IMHO.

He's put on 6 kegs since he was drafted, not this preseason.

He's gonna be a beauty- but won't play fulltime midfield so avoid unlessyou're happy with a 70ish average.

IIRC, was 3rd in league last year for Disp. Eff. for F50 entries.

Has a touch of class about him & is good overhead.

IIRC, was 3rd in league last year for Disp. Eff. for F50 entries.

Has a touch of class about him & is good overhead.
A touch of class? :eek:

The dude eases class. He's a gem.

Jack Billings (Fwd) 328k (priced at 61.1) training exclusively with the mids this pre-season. Has put on 6kgs.

Could he do a bit of a Wingard in his 2nd season and average 90+?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...uring-pre-season/story-fni5f9q3-1227234504082

If you believe all this the saints are going to be top 4. How many are people putting in their teams! It took me a month to convince myself on Newnes there's no chance another one is getting through the net!

But....but...But...6kg's, cmon, put him in.

The extra weight helps, but a full pre-season & a role change should benefit Billings SC output more so. He's a top 3 draft pick, could well wind up being the cream of the crop of the 2013 draft pool. McRae also averaged 60ish in his 1st year, then 100+ in his 2nd after putting on weight + full pre-season + role change, so it's not out of the question that Billings could do likewise, since Doggies aren't much better than the Saints & Billings equally if not more talented than McRae. Just sayin'

203919-walker-mullet.jpg
Head like a robbers dog eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back