GWS GIANTS AFL Fantasy/Supercoach questions - 2015 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Also Hi

Any thoughts of Phil Davis this year? Potential for rebounding def=high score? Or will he be a lockdown type?
Cheers

if you need more players in your supercoach leagues,Please private message me some supercoach codes so i can join :) division 1 or 2

Last edited:
At the moment i have Hampton and Haynes in SC team.... am i nuts or am i onto something?

Hi guys,

Picked up Whitfield late in our live draft tonight, how is he travelling?
watched the intra club.. still as smooth as ever only issue is GWS have so many good young guns, i'm not sure if the consistency will be their just yet. good pick up in draft leagues... i think any top 18 giant is ;)

Who do you guys reckon will average more in fantasy out of kelly or Hoskin Elliot
Id pick WHE as he is often a lead up target out of defence so he plays like a wing/forward role... should get more ball and will still kick goals. Kelly will have to play well before he is a cert to avoid the vest every week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello peeps. After a bit of fluff on Heath Shaw. I am trying to convince myself I need him. Last year was a bit up and down, but with more maturity among your backline I think he may be the ideal set and forget this year. Will miss some games, but what can you do.
Can someone tell me how he has gone in presason and if he has any injury concerns.
Thankyou in advance for your time.
Regads

Hello peeps. After a bit of fluff on Heath Shaw. I am trying to convince myself I need him. Last year was a bit up and down, but with more maturity among your backline I think he may be the ideal set and forget this year. Will miss some games, but what can you do.
Can someone tell me how he has gone in presason and if he has any injury concerns.
Thankyou in advance for your time.
Regads

Hasn't done anything of note; but best bet will be to see how he goes in tomorrow night's NAB game

Kelly more disposals but WHE more goals. I didn't see the intraclub, but based on the NAB game, Kelly may still get green vests.
Just out of interest, why?
By all accounts the kid is as professional as can be and is an elite runner - is he simply the type that can make in impact without needing to "get touch" or is he being managed for some reason?

Hi,

Do you think you guys will play 2 genuine rucks? or will mumford solo?

I'm trying to have some cover incase Mummy misses a game, so I'm looking at Downie if you think he will get some gametime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back