GWS GIANTS AFL Fantasy/Supercoach questions - 2015 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Now with Tomlinson out and Phillips named, do you guys reckon Phillips will get a good run of it? Straight month of footy?

Did Mummy face the tribunal today after his report? I can't find anything. I didn't see the incident, was it bad?

Oh, and give Griffen a rev for me please, he is really pissing me off! :D
I missed the incident too, but he was cleared by the MRP ("not satisfied a reportable offence had occurred")

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what's going on with Griffen? Thought he would've flourished on the weekend without the tag, but seems to be a kick behind the ball.

Hi Dan.
Lot of talk on the SC board that he has appeared lazy and seems to be just cruising, collecting his paycheck? What are your thoughts on this view mate?

I havn't seen a GWS game in total yet, just a qtr or two. I can't really say myself.

Game 1 he had a heavy tag and pulled Weller forward so wasn't in the guts.
Got amongst it in Game 2.
Missed Game 3, so can't comment.

Wasn't indications in the first couple of rounds of cruising.

Game 1 he had a heavy tag and pulled Weller forward so wasn't in the guts.
Got amongst it in Game 2.
Missed Game 3, so can't comment.

Wasn't indications in the first couple of rounds of cruising.
Glad to hear it. I hope he doesn't make me regret keeping him.
Bigger problem in the rucks. Jacobs and Mummy scoreing 60 each. Boy, 1,200,000 million for 120 points! FFS

Hey guys, why did Coniglio start as the sub in Round 1??

Has followed it with 136 & 121 & at 450k am strongly considering him. What role has he been playing & do you think he can keep scoring well?

In terms of the sub role there's limited rhyme or reason at times at the Giants. May have been deliberately keeping him fresh, may have been part of the game plan.

Cogs is benefitting from the harder tags on Griffen, Treloar and Shiel. Will he keep it up? Possibly; until he starts getting the tags himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back