GWS versus Geelong - rnd 18 Spotless Stadium, Saturday 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

They are hardest team to read they are either coasting through the season and will flick a huge switch at the right time or this is where they are at.
AFAIC given how they've played against the top sides I'm putting money on the latter.

We'll wait and see how they go against Freo and Hawthorn.

Josh Hunt, hang your head in shame
He wasn't even trying in the decisive passage of play with 1:30, or 2 minutes to play
Pitiful effort. He just stood and watched as his former teammates swept the ball away

The Giants will be a good side next year. It's a shame their list is clogged with s**t footballers like Hunt, Palmer and Scully.
Imagine how they good they would be if actual quality mature-age players had signed with them instead of the impostors they ended up with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost stole it? Looked like a pretty big choke job to me. Obviously that can happen with a young side but Geelong tried their best to give them that game.
Wouldn't say they choke. Geelong led the whole second half. The Cats took their foot of the pedal a bit but obviously still did enough to get over the line. Their stars stood up when they were needed.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Geelong is one of the least impressive teams in a long time to be top two on the ladder at this stage of the season.

They wont fall out of the top 4 now though you wouldn't think. Big bonus for the other team they come up against in a QF. Sydney v Geelong in Sydney could be very very ugly.

Another game this season the pussies did not deserve to win ! this team gets a dream draw every *in year ... s**t teams at home and a few blockbusters in Melbourne . Average team this year .

Almost stole it? Looked like a pretty big choke job to me. Obviously that can happen with a young side but Geelong tried their best to give them that game.
And Sydney supporters said there was no rivalry.

They wont fall out of the top 4 now though you wouldn't think. Big bonus for the other team they come up against in a QF. Sydney v Geelong in Sydney could be very very ugly.

That's why we're hoping to play your mob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back