GWS vs Collingwood, Rd 22, 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol haters gonna hate.
Hahahahahaha

And ain't it grand!

Gutsy gutsy gutsy win

Yeah we will get flogged next week, so what?

That's was our future out there tonight, and I'm loving it!

Us against them, so true for Collingwood, and I'm loving that too!

Go Sainters!

(But please, take your conditioning coach back!)

Collingwood would be the worst top 8 team of all time if they made it.

On current form, injuries etc perhaps.. all time? GROSS EXAGGERATION

"worst top 8 team of ALL TIME" - hmmm maybe 'left head of Tasmanian speaking before right head thinks':p
Consider: Early in the season defeated top eight sides Sydney, Nth, Essendon, Port. Lost to cats by 11 points, thrashed by Freo, 6 goal loss to Hawks. Deserving of a top eight finish methinks.
Not having Brown and Reid available in key positions has cost us dearly this year. Kids like Frost etc were always going to tire/lose form over a long season.
The other contenders Adelaide, Richmond, Gold Coast, West Coast have also had inconsistent seasons. That is as per usual for the side that finishes eighth.:rolleyes:

I resent that remark:p

Although the way the injury list is, I might get a game at the Pies next week.
Don't understand the petty hatred matey. We're done.

I see you hate it, but you wear it as a badge of honour :p

My hatred is only petty, it is very difficult to like Collingwood.

Also, consider my vested interest in your team losing next week, which will assist us with a finals berth (which will likely be very short lived).

no no no

only The Pies have injuries

Usually can forgive a little bit of ignorance on the main board, it's quite normal, but with 23 players to pick a team from next week - Pies will have completely maxed out their entire list if two more rookies are upgraded and Elliot, Toovey or Harry don't make it back. I find that quite interesting.

I see you hate it, but you wear it as a badge of honour :p

My hatred is only petty, it is very difficult to like Collingwood.

Also, consider my vested interest in your team losing next week, which will assist us with a finals berth (which will likely be very short lived).
Say you make it, which would you prefer? Freo or Port? Is the home game against Freo more winnable? s**t I dunno, it's causing me a small headache and I couldn't give a ray's arse. Haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the narrative being built about this game. A brave brave Collingwood managing to just scrape home over the winner of the last two spoons who had 10 of it's starting 18 out including both captains and a vice captain, and another five fringe players from the Magoos down as well.

Yeah, brave, one of Collingwood's best :rolleyes:

Good win, they stuck it out a bit longer, with a bit more poise and experience, got a few calls in the last to help them, and got the points. Well done them, but let's not tell only half a story here shall we.

Last edited:
The funniest thing about this thread
We lose and it'd be "LOLOLOLOLOLOL U LOST 2 GWS SUDNT MATTA IF U HAD 9 GUYS OUT LOLOLOLOLOLOL EVEN THEY HAD 10 GUYS OUT HAHAHAHAHA COLLINGWOOD LOO s**t DERP DERP"

We win and it's like "GWS had all der players out, it's only GWS collingwood should be winning, this win means nothing, not impressed derp derp.

Typical collingwood hate. I'll only allow hate from dawk, Geelong, west coast et al supporters who won't be spending out money next year.

Love the narrative being built about this game. A brave brave Collingwood managing to just scrape home over the winner of the last two spoons who had 10 of it's starting 18 out including both captains and a vice captain.

Good win, they stuck it out a bit longer, with a bit more poise and experience, got a few calls in the last to help them, and got the points. Well done them, but let's not tell only half a story here shall we.

Dont talk it up, Collingwood supporters know how s**t the opposition was. It was a solid win in the circumstances, thats all there is to be said about it. Now all we have to do is knock over the Hawks and we'll be in the eight next Saturday morning, waiting for other teams to try and knock us out!!

Dont talk it up, Collingwood supporters know how s**t the opposition was. It was a solid win in the circumstances, thats all there is to be said about it. Now all we have to do is knock over the Hawks and we'll be in the eight next Saturday morning, waiting for other teams to try and knock us out!!

Bucks said it the best win he's been involved in :confused:, prick made me choke on my coffee this morning.

Bucks said it the best win he's been involved in :confused:, prick made me choke on my coffee this morning.
For me the thing that made it good was that we fought for the win which we have lacked lately.

Yes GWS were missing some players also but Collingwood don't have a team of 1st and 2nd round picks running around in the reserves.

Love the narrative being built about this game. A brave brave Collingwood managing to just scrape home over the winner of the last two spoons who had 10 of it's starting 18 out including both captains and a vice captain, and another five fringe players from the Magoos down as well.

11 more players out and only 1 on the bench then you would be on a even keel with us.:eek:;)

For me the thing that made it good was that we fought for the win which we have lacked lately.

Yes GWS were missing some players also but Collingwood don't have a team of 1st and 2nd round picks running around in the reserves.

... and most have less than 20 games to their name. Ridiculous point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back