GWS vs Collingwood, Rd 22, 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Like our Ruck division, full back and CHB. Lucky we had an experienced CHF in Luke Ball to cover our spine.

Sinclair 42 games, Keeffe 38, Williams 35, Thomas 30, Witts 25, Frost 22, Grundy 20, Langdon 17, Broomhead 6, Ramsay on debut

Almost half our team with under 50 games experience, the GWS are a bunch of kids argument doesn’t float anymore. It’s the end of their third season for crying out loud, they’re hardly babies anymore.

Sinclair 42 games, Keeffe 38, Williams 35, Thomas 30, Witts 25, Frost 22, Grundy 20, Langdon 17, Broomhead 6, Ramsay on debut

Almost half our team with under 50 games experience, the GWS are a bunch of kids argument doesn’t float anymore. It’s the end of their third season for crying out loud, they’re hardly babies anymore.

LOL. We had 8 players that have played over 50 games.

Yeah go for it.

Because the ten kids we had playing weren't gift wrapped by the AFL.

Sorry when Collingwood have kids playing its a valid excuse, any other team forget it.

You should hand back Jarrod Witts and all F/s picks that have been gift wrapped to you over the years.

Sorry when Collingwood have kids playing its a valid excuse, any other team forget it.

You should hand back Jarrod Witts and all F/s picks that have been gift wrapped to you over the years.
You forgot Marty Clarke.

In fact you had more Collingwood father-sons out there last night than we did.

Say you make it, which would you prefer? Freo or Port? Is the home game against Freo more winnable? s**t I dunno, it's causing me a small headache and I couldn't give a ray's arse. Haha

I would rather lose to Port than Fremantle, because losing to Fremantle in the finals would be pain.

However, I think we have a better chance against Fremantle because we will also have home advantage.

Collingwood supporters should be happy with that win.
Yes both teams have a lot of injuries ( collingwood has more) and three early in the game) causing severe lack of rotations. That's twice in two weeks our players have had little rotations.

Yes GWS are still a young inexperienced team but they have had some good wins and close losses this year.
It's a fact that GWS has high draft picks in their young players, half of the PIES are rookies or mid late picks.
So yes the pies may have more games into their players but they are not as skilled or naturally talented.

Add to that the terrible way the Pies have been playing lately, moral down we could have easily rolled over after half time.

The fact that we didn't taking all the above into consideration it was a win Pies supporters have a right to be happy with.

We know we are not contenders and next week against the hawks could be a massacre.
So I'm not sure what the arguments are about.

Well done Pies, bad luck GWS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Sinclairs been out injured all year!!!

When 95% of your young players don't come from the top 15 picks in the draft its different. Seriously GWS given the world yet they want the universe.

I doubt GWS or it's supporters know what a 3rd round draft pick is.

When 95% of your young players don't come from the top 15 picks in the draft its different. Seriously GWS given the world yet they want the universe.

I doubt GWS or it's supporters know what a 3rd round draft pick is.

Downie297.png

We would love 10 1st Round Picks like GWS has had

Remove this Banner Ad

Back