Podcast #haawneyforheeney The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S03E01

On this years first edition of the Swans Bigfooty Podcast vonn Sir Swans and Myself discuss Issac Heeney, The Swans Season so far, Our win over GWS, a little more Issac Heeney and preview the upcoming match against Fremantle

Subscribe in iTunes

Graphic Design

Once again thank you Ships for the podcast graphic

Last edited:

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Whoops I was in my living room which is too echo-y. My bad.

Enjoyed this week, good job guys. (I cringed at my own inability to say attribute. 'A-ttri-bute' is totally u x u whilst a-tttri-bute-s is x u x u in terms of pronunciation and I could not make that switch in my head.)

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Sir Swans 'GWS are like looking at your sister.. And you get an awkward erection'

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Sir Swans 'GWS are like looking at your sister.. And you get an awkward erection'

That joke was terrible. Apart from that, it was a good listen - seemed like the sound quality was only a problem at your end, the other two were very clear, I think it was just the room.

Last edited:
That joke was terrible. Apart from that, it was a good listen - seemed like the sound quality was only a problem at your end, the other two were very clear, I think it was just the room.

Personally I thought that joke was one if the best moments of the podcast!!

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Personally I thought that joke was one if the best moments of the podcast!!

I did enjoy the rest of it :) It was more of a 'I can't believe he went there' kind of joke, I was just trying to get a bite from him, he must be working. I thought it was one of the funnier shows you guys have done...

Last edited:

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
"SR, SS, Tassie flog, whatever" :D

I have today home with the kids so hard to post

If i were at work i could reply way quicker :p

Also wasnt a joke sometimes stuff just comes out and its like bugger we are recording

Hard to convey how pointless gws are :p

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
So how do you guys go about recording this? Skype but just record the audio or?

Yeah, I think Bonz and SS record from their bedrooms/study's but I was apparently in a sex dungeon last night.
Another gem from the world of Sir Swans.

If you're interested in coming on for a week PM one of us. We love guests. ;)

Still need to get you on Heeney2Franklin, especially in light of that nickname.

Yeah, I think Bonz and SS record from their bedrooms/study's but I was apparently in a sex dungeon last night.
Another gem from the world of Sir Swans.

If you're interested in coming on for a week PM one of us. We love guests. ;)

Still need to get you on Heeney2Franklin, especially in light of that nickname.
I would but I don't have Skype and I think my mics are a bit s**t. Wouldn't be able to until uni finishes anyway.

You voice doesn't sound like it does in my head when I read your posts haha

I would but I don't have Skype and I think my mics are a bit s**t. Wouldn't be able to until uni finishes anyway.

That was my reaction last year. Hmm didn't put that voice with the typed tone. What was weird was hearing the voice of Punts in the headphones while getting on the plane to Sydney only to hear the same voice from a few metres away down the line at the airport.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney

That was my reaction last year. Hmm didn't put that voice with the typed tone. What was weird was hearing the voice of Punts in the headphones while getting on the plane to Sydney only to hear the same voice from a few metres away down the line at the airport.
What do you mean my uneducated bogan voice doesn't match my poor quality posting?!! ;)

That would've been trippy as haha

What do you mean my uneducated bogan voice doesn't match my poor quality posting?!! ;)
Might sound different when you're not in a dungeon. Soon as Bonz started speaking I reconigsed him straight away ahahah

Back