XBX1 Halo 5: Guardians

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally got around to getting it.

Played 1 game of Warzone. Giant cluster*, no idea what was going on. Looks like it could be a lot of fun once I know what I'm doing. The connection was great though, almost no lag.

Jumped right into legendary campaign. The AI are SOOOOOOO dumb, raged a few times. I reckon they nailed the gameplay though. All the new features are nice additions. I'm only up to the fourth or fifth mission but I'm having no problems following the story so no issues there.

Overall I like what I'm seeing so far. Waaaay better than Halo 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally getting around to installing this. Takes a while.

Still have to do the update as well.

Keen for some online but I don't seem to have a headset.

Headset comes with the console?

Headset comes with the console?

Got the console second hand.

Played some of the campaign but must say I've found it fairly boring so far.

Campaign seemed a tad underwhelming to me also including the ending. Many of the levels felt similar. Didn't like the whole Cortana plot either. But, the game itself is polished and well done and multiplayer is awesome (almost finished with a positive KD ratio in a slayer lastnight :drunk:). Did a warzone which I can see massive potential in even though I sucked arse. My side was getting thumped but then we killed two bosses towards the end and snatched a win.

Also, 343 you suck for not including co-op match making. Would totally get more of my time if it was included.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally actually sat down tonight and played Warzone properly.

Pretty enjoyable when it's not the snow map (no idea what it is called, but it's absolute trash), really needs a cap on vehicles as well as it is pretty irritating being spawn killed by a shitload of tanks.

Yet to really get stuck into Arena, hoping BTB will be a playlist for it and not using the req system (I know, that's a long shot), but seems 343 have done and ok job so far.

Pretty enjoyable when it's not the snow map (no idea what it is called, but it's absolute trash), really needs a cap on vehicles as well as it is pretty irritating being spawn killed by a shitload of tanks.

Yet to really get stuck into Arena, hoping BTB will be a playlist for it and not using the req system (I know, that's a long shot), but seems 343 have done and ok job so far.

BTB will not have REQs.

BTB is going to be in the Arena playlists which don't have REQ's (only cosmetics).

I had a feeling that's what they'd do (Ok, a touch excited to be able to get ranked in BTB as well), but i haven't found anything on it bar it's released with a few maps.

That said, it's a relief as the REQ system is trash (I really don't like RNG in halo).

I had a feeling that's what they'd do (Ok, a touch excited to be able to get ranked in BTB as well), but i haven't found anything on it bar it's released with a few maps.

That said, it's a relief as the REQ system is trash (I really don't like RNG in halo).

I think it has its place. That place is Warzone which is a really fun game type when you just want to relax. Its definitely something new to the franchise which is always welcome.
What I don't like is that it was kept as the only vehicle playlist (they kept BTB out at launch) on purpose to squeeze out some extra money from people buying REQ packs. People were going to buy REQ packs no matter what so I felt that was a slightly underhanded thing to do.

Also I believe they confirmed BTB is coming in the November update with the new maps and REQ's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it has its place. That place is Warzone which is a really fun game type when you just want to relax. Its definitely something new to the franchise which is always welcome.
What I don't like is that it was kept as the only vehicle playlist (they kept BTB out at launch) on purpose to squeeze out some extra money from people buying REQ packs. People were going to buy REQ packs no matter what so I felt that was a slightly underhanded thing to do.

I think it was more to do with actually forcing people who didn't want to play 4v4s/FFA to play Warzone then buying req packs.

After how much dominion flopped, i can understand that happening, but it's a dick move.

I think it was more to do with actually forcing people who didn't want to play 4v4s/FFA to play Warzone then buying req packs.

After how much dominion flopped, i can understand that happening, but it's a dick move.
pathetic gamemode. however ricochet is beast.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back