XBX1 Halo 5: Guardians

Infra Ted

A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jan 28, 2015
Bought it for Xmas. Not really into the lore of it all so I'll take awesome set pieces and the fun gunplay. Coming into it this late I'll need a bit of practice for mutli, now if only i could find a match on the MCC, game seems dead online.
MCC multiplayer doesn't even work. For me at least.

I think the gunplay in halo 5 is the best in the series.

Aug 23, 2007
Bay 131 @ (Port) Adelaide Oval
Port Magpies
23951187366_952f738911_k.jpg

Game seems very Xmas noob friendly, this being only my 2nd online match. I'm usually pretty average at Halo online but this game is almost CoD like without the bullshit so I'm dominating.

Anyone know how to get the X1 to record longer than 30 seconds? I tried double tapping the home button at the end of a nice kill streak, which is supposed to record the last 5 minutes but it didn't.

Sniping seems easy enough too.

Can see it quickly becoming my online shooter of choice, very happy with what I've played so far.

Feb 2, 2009
23951187366_952f738911_k.jpg

Game seems very Xmas noob friendly, this being only my 2nd online match. I'm usually pretty average at Halo online but this game is almost CoD like without the bullshit so I'm dominating.

Anyone know how to get the X1 to record longer than 30 seconds? I tried double tapping the home button at the end of a nice kill streak, which is supposed to record the last 5 minutes but it didn't.

Sniping seems easy enough too.

Can see it quickly becoming my online shooter of choice, very happy with what I've played so far.

That's really impressive. I've been playing for two months and you're only 1 kill behind my highest kill total!

Few Christmas noobs about which I'm upset I haven't gotten to play. Squeezed in 2 games since yesterday. But got 18-2 this morning against headless chooks. I'm not good at it, but I'm a big fan of Halo 5.

Aug 23, 2007
Bay 131 @ (Port) Adelaide Oval
Port Magpies
Finished the story a few days ago. I enjoyed it, didnt care for the new team, needed more Chief. Did laugh that 3 of the levels were just talk to a couple of people and you're done, surprised they even gave achievements for those "levels"

For multiplayer, after being on the recieving end of a few thrashings on slayer, I've moved on to FFA and probably the best mode in the game, Arena. They need to bring back the snipers only mode from the MCC.

Mingo

Apr 8, 2006
Western
Melbourne Renegades
Finished the story a few days ago. I enjoyed it, didnt care for the new team, needed more Chief. Did laugh that 3 of the levels were just talk to a couple of people and you're done, surprised they even gave achievements for those "levels"
Seems cheap eh? And I agree, way too much Locke and not enough Master Chief.

calyam

May 9, 2011
Just picked this up. The MP so far has been fantastic, although I have only played the first two single player missions. Coming from MCC it took a bit of time to get used to the different controls!

May 3, 2013
Australian Cricket Team,
Just picked this up. The MP so far has been fantastic, although I have only played the first two single player missions. Coming from MCC it took a bit of time to get used to the different controls!
you can always mess around with the different available schemes. additionally with the controller mapping feature you can further adjust the controls. personally i use the recon control scheme but i don't like how sprint is on x while crouch is ls so I just switch them around. one thing to remember is it applies all the time not just in-game so ive had to get used to pressing ls for backspace lol!

Sainter93

Jun 5, 2013
Liverpool FC
So are there any regular players? Would be nice to have a few guys to play MP with or even a bit of co-op.

I'm a regular mate. Usually playing Warzone haha. Would love someone to run through the campaign on co-op with to get those achievements!

Anyone is welcome to add me: JuzzyD93

Just bought a new headset too as my old one carked it :thumbsu:

Malte

Oct 10, 2016
Is the game still alive? I was hoping to get back into it.

Maybe I shouldn't be looking for games at 4am.

Dockerjonz

May 27, 2012
Benfica,Canucks
yeah my son goes multi on it, i bought it for the campaign went straight to slayer i think it was and i got smashed

Malte

Oct 10, 2016
Finally played for two hours, was alright, and now I'm banned for some reason. Trash game.

How much can you sell it for these days?

AnonJohn

Oct 12, 2016
Hahaha you're defs a rage quitter
Nope, I finished every single one of the 6 games I played.

I actually did some research and found out it was because of friendly fire. Just the fact that friendly fire is enabled in matchmaking for a game where grenades are thrown every 2 seconds is a joke in itself, but the fact that the game I paid for is preventing me from playing is about 10 times as laughable.

Enjoy the game, I'll be selling it. By far the biggest waste of money I've ever spent.

Infra Ted

A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jan 28, 2015
Nope, I finished every single one of the 6 games I played.

I actually did some research and found out it was because of friendly fire. Just the fact that friendly fire is enabled in matchmaking for a game where grenades are thrown every 2 seconds is a joke in itself, but the fact that the game I paid for is preventing me from playing is about 10 times as laughable.

Enjoy the game, I'll be selling it. By far the biggest waste of money I've ever spent.

Malte or AnonJohn?