XBX1 Halo 5: Guardians

Remove this Banner Ad

The Game still looks great, just different.

I hope it retains split-screen. Don't all Halo Games have it?

The ******* range of this stupid ability...

iDOBQ2IlXn0bt.gif

animation2rhk1y.gif

They said its hard to pull off in a video I watched

Doesn't look like it is in those 2 gifs, the blue player even misses the red player by quite a bit in the second gif and the blast damage kills him.

Doesn't look like it is in those 2 gifs, the blue player even misses the red player by quite a bit in the second gif and the blast damage kills him.

You need to get a certain power up level and be high enough. Once youve met the conditions yes it looks easy.

I hope it retains split-screen. Don't all Halo Games have it?

Confirmed today it's only up to 2 player split screen, must be the first Halo game (main) without 4 player...:thumbsdown:

In what regard?

In all the footage I've seen hip firing has been just as accurate

From what I've read ADS on automatic weapons tightens the spread and makes them more accurate, no idea on precision weapons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

343 have done nothing but change Halo for the worse since they've taken over, nothing I've seen has changed my opinion on them or the game. :/
Fair enough. Hopefully the beta changes your mind.

Wait is this playable now?
343 have done nothing but change Halo for the worse since they've taken over, nothing I've seen has changed my opinion on them or the game. :/
What worse than Reach? Don't you remember amour lock? There was nothing more frustrating than that so in a way its improved

Wait is this playable now?

What worse than Reach? Don't you remember amour lock? There was nothing more frustrating than that so in a way its improved

Armour lock was s**t and was by far the worst thing about Reach, I think Reach would have been better if the armour abilities were map pickups like Camo/overshield or like the H3 equipment.

ADS in H5 just rubs me the wrong way, nothing was wrong with the classic scope and no one asked for ADS in Halo. It just proves what a lot of people already thought about 343 (after 4) in that they're trying to go after the CoD audience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back