XBX1 Halo 5: Guardians

Remove this Banner Ad

Armour lock was s**t and was by far the worst thing about Reach, I think Reach would have been better if the armour abilities were map pickups like Camo/overshield or like the H3 equipment.

ADS in H5 just rubs me the wrong way, nothing was wrong with the classic scope and no one asked for ADS in Halo. It just proves what a lot of people already thought about 343 (after 4) in that they're trying to go after the CoD audience.
Surely you would have to like the lack of loadouts then which is totally the opposite of where halo reach then halo 4 were going. Yeah ADS does annoy me a bit where I just think why would you do that but I'm just hoping that the rest of the game will be good for example the ground pound looks to me like it could be good fun that will result in some hilarious kills and fails, I don't instantly think that it will kill the halo feel but we'll see I guess because we have the beta this time

Surely you would have to like the lack of loadouts then which is totally the opposite of where halo reach then halo 4 were going. Yeah ADS does annoy me a bit where I just think why would you do that but I'm just hoping that the rest of the game will be good for example the ground pound looks to me like it could be good fun that will result in some hilarious kills and fails, I don't instantly think that it will kill the halo feel but we'll see I guess because we have the beta this time

No loadouts/equal starts was a great step in the right direction but ADS just really annoys me, not a fan of unlimited sprint either.

I'm disappointed because it really sounded like they were going back to classic Halo before the reveal.

Shields can't regenerate sprinting and melee does the charge which can be annoying when you just want to melee. So unlimited sprint has it's disadvantages.

Considering the kick out feature-if you've got enough time to get the smart scope Up for an entire kill.....

Yep found I've lost 1v1 by trying to stay in scope at close/mid range due to the kick out

Could also be due to playing yanks and them having a massive ping advantage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my team went 50-4 once......
i had three deaths.:( (went alright tho!)

Had to jump off, before I joined you that went 16-8. Died every time I went 1v1, hanging back helps when they're flicking across the screen.

Being part of the early access,I didn't have to prreload, must have auto-updated some time this week.(not today-Xbox wasn't plugged in)

People in the preview had to download a smaller update I think.

How do I do this?

I'm still stuck downloading updates for MCC. Haven't been on in weeks.

On MCC you go:

extras>Halo 5 MP Beta

I'm pretty sure you can do it through halo channel as well but I'm not sure how.

On MCC you go:

extras>Halo 5 MP Beta

I'm pretty sure you can do it through halo channel as well but I'm not sure how.
yeah I had to do it through Halo channel cause the option was greyed out in MCC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back