XBX1 Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Remove this Banner Ad

So a game I was in just ended even though neither team had reached 50 kills and there was still a lot of time left.
Why are you still playing it?
All you have done for weeks is complain how it doesn't work yet you keep going back to it:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Aaaaand the sword decides to screw me over again, this is the worst mission for this to happen.

It really is a terrible mission, shame since I love pretty much every other H3 mission.

It really is a terrible mission, shame since I love pretty much every other H3 mission.
It's worse than I remember, each section has every flood form. So while I'm trying to knock back the combat forms, I've got spider flood getting in cheap shots and the spiked flood sitting on the ceilings shooting me. It also doesn't help that the most common gun you find is a Carbine which is terrible against the flood, three clips to take down one spiked flood.

Edit: Did it, never again.

Last edited:
It's worse than I remember, each section has every flood form. So while I'm trying to knock back the combat forms, I've got spider flood getting in cheap shots and the spiked flood sitting on the ceilings shooting me. It also doesn't help that the most common gun you find is a Carbine which is terrible against the flood, three clips to take down one spiked flood.

Edit: Finally got to the halfway point, no more Cortana getting in my face.

I hate the spiked flood, at least there's a bunch of swords on that level.

Really not looking forward to my legendary play through.

I've officially had enough, flipped the Warthog on the final run, press X to flip and it proceeds to catapult horizontally for about 20 metres and off the edge. That's not all, after it falls off the edge "Checkpoint...done" pops up, so now if I load the last checkpoint it doesn't matter, BECAUSE WE STILL DON'T HAVE A ******* WARTHOG!

Anyone had luck getting a Big Team Battle or a Halo 2 Classic Game yet? Every time I try those, I'm stuck on searching for players, which I presume is because nobody wants to play them?

Can get games in Halo 2A, Halo 3 and Team Slayer easily enough (still a bit inconsistent).

Also played my first Halo 1 Game on the map Damnation. The score HUD's missing and it's spawn kills amuck. Still pretty fun, but it's no RatXage in Japan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone had luck getting a Big Team Battle or a Halo 2 Classic Game yet? Every time I try those, I'm stuck on searching for players, which I presume is because nobody wants to play them?

Can get games in Halo 2A, Halo 3 and Team Slayer easily enough (still a bit inconsistent).

Also played my first Halo 1 Game on the map Damnation. The score HUD's missing and it's spawn kills amuck. Still pretty fun, but it's no RatXage in Japan.

I've only been able to get games in H2A, as good as it's still a fair bit off classic H2/H3 imo

Was doing my head in all throughout H2, just got a sword in Floodgate on H3 and died a few times due to sword hits not registering on the Flood.
I thought that it was more than 1 sword hit on Halo 2 or is it a bug. Brutes and the flood are ridiculously hard to kill in H2

come to mention it, I have noticed melee not registering in all titles, especially H1.

Why are you still playing it?
All you have done for weeks is complain how it doesn't work yet you keep going back to it:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
because it is a sensational game when it does work.

why are you here again? o_O

I've officially had enough, flipped the Warthog on the final run, press X to flip and it proceeds to catapult horizontally for about 20 metres and off the edge. That's not all, after it falls off the edge "Checkpoint...done" pops up, so now if I load the last checkpoint it doesn't matter, BECAUSE WE STILL DON'T HAVE A ******* WARTHOG!
are you playing Legendary?

Ahh ****, up to Cortana on H3. Hated this mission when the game first came out, dreading doing it now.

The only mission on H3 Legendary that felt like a grind.

I agree with you, i hated it as well.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that hated Cortana in Halo 3. It resulted it me putting Halo 3 back on the shelf for a good year I think before I finally got round to finishing it :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back