Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when this thread came about, some of the funniest times I've had on the internet. One of those things you had to be around for to appreciate it fully.

These still make me laugh hysterically:

hammerhatesdogs1.gif

13zwub.jpg

SnkfT.gif

Looking at the various pics, gifs and video's doesn't do the thread any sort of justice.

The speed at which the hilarity came at is almost unparallelled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gillon's page was updated within an hour of the announcement
the guy, apart from flat caps or driving caps, he looks like he might be a reasonable person. not the social climbing w@anker like his brother. if he forgets the nags and the polo, I could come to like him. and forget about copying all their business systems from the nfl. forget that.

We failed to end his career but I have no doubt the collected works in this thread embarrassed him somewhat.
I saw him outside the MCG in the week following all of this, and hand on heart, the bloke was bright red in the face and unusually nervous.

We did a number alright.

Gillon's page was updated within an hour of the announcement

So they both a 'close friend' who updates their wiki page for them....cause you know they wouldn't do it themselves..no way said Hame.

Looks like Hame has a black eye covered up with makeup on Game Day this morning... I'm unable to take a picture right now but somebody has done what we all dream to do by the looks of things.

Looks like Hame has a black eye covered up with makeup on Game Day this morning... I'm unable to take a picture right now but somebody has done what we all dream to do by the looks of things.
Oooh he does doesn't he?

The 2 brothers have a love of makeup.
Whodathunkit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back