Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at all the names of editors of his wiki page is great for a laugh

Names like:

Rompingwinsagain
HammerMac
Themightymightymightymightyhammerstones
TherompiestWin
Smokestachhamma

Are the majority of them. Good names guys haha

Looking at all the names of editors of his wiki page is great for a laugh

Names like:

Rompingwinsagain
HammerMac
Themightymightymightymightyhammerstones
TherompiestWin
Smokestachhamma

Are the majority of them. Good names guys haha
Some great supercoach team names their especially TherompiestWin. :thumbsu:

Still the top story on news.com.au with the headline "Worse than Chris Gayle". We really have reached peak stupid in the Australian media this week.
All about the clicks.

What Hamish did was clearly stupid but he obviously realised that immediately, got the hell out of there, and then apologised for doing it. No harm done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All about the clicks.

What Hamish did was clearly stupid but he obviously realised that immediately, got the hell out of there, and then apologised for doing it. No harm done.

Seriously? He was fishing for the overly righteous and militant, and they bit on cue.

All about the clicks.

Yep, like that time he rode the lame horse and apologised afterwards. Because a polo player and commentator couldnt be expected to know the horse he was riding was unsound.....

On this I had the pleasure of attending an event hosted by Hame, one of the prizes was a dinner with Layne Beachley, he spent the whole gig announcing it as a night with Layne Beachley (sfellow sfellow) even after it was painfully obvious nobody in the audience found it funny and Layne was not amused. Dude's got form.

Yep, like that time he rode the lame horse and apologised afterwards. Because a polo player and commentator couldnt be expected to know the horse he was riding was unsound.....
I'd forgotten about that. That was ridiculous.

Love how Ch7 ran an outraged Gayle story every morning but not a peep this morning.

Haven't heard a sound out of the media Twitter PC nazis either, must be nice to be in the purple circle of Australian media.

Love how Ch7 ran an outraged Gayle story every morning but not a peep this morning.

Haven't heard a sound out of the media Twitter PC nazis either, must be nice to be in the purple circle of Australian media.

Yeah the hypocrisy is amazing.

What Hame did was probably worse than what Gayle did as he actually groped her, the difference was that she just laughed it off as a joke rather than looking uncomfortable like Mel McLaughlin did.

Hame was just doing his Jimmy the over friendly orderly from Scrubs impersonation

giphy.gif
tumblr_mg2l2i5eBL1rabxmlo8_250.gif
tumblr_mg2l2i5eBL1rabxmlo7_250.gif
tumblr_mg2l2i5eBL1rabxmlo6_250.gif
tumblr_mg2l2i5eBL1rabxmlo2_250.gif

Yeah the hypocrisy is amazing.

What Hame did was probably worse than what Gayle did as he actually groped her, the difference was that she just laughed it off as a joke rather than looking uncomfortable like Mel McLaughlin did.

She probably felt sorry for him. He doesn't seem to have much self awareness, or think before he acts. He doesn't seem like a bad fella, but just mightn't be the full quid. I think these issues will continue to happen to Hamish.

Say "Don't blush baby" and we'll burn you at the stake despite her saying she wants to move on.

Grope a female on national TV and nothings said because she said its fine.

Makes sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back