Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan

I feel it's important, that things like this - a waste of some $14M, and a serious and credible allegation of improper dealings - aren't forgotten, just because someone has a brother high up in the AFL, can smile nicely in front of a camera, or because they're nice to the copy-boy, or because they can introduce someone who wants to waste a lot of money to people who want a lot of money.

Edited for accuracy

Wonder if there will be a rebuttal on polo-day though it won't be from hhh ( that may be a little too pretentious even for him ), prob get mark Robinson to did it on his behalf then he can use words like trolls and pathetic, and the give hhh a little rub as well.

Maybe they should put Hamish's Wiki page behind the Hun's paywall?

That would afford it maximum protection...

Superb thread, and kudos to the wiki editors. April 20 bookmarked here as well.

if hamish mclachlan talks himself up behind the hun's paywall and no one is around to read it, does he make a sound?

Just attempting to join a few dots here, but does this somehow help explain why Dean Polo is still on an AFL list?
ancient-aliens-guy-im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread is gold.

Stay winning, Gentlemen.

He must be aware of this thread by now. It's the 5th result in Google when searching "Hamish McLachlan".

Well he would've found it during his morning ritual of googling himself this morning.

He must be aware of this thread by now. It's the 5th result in Google when searching "Hamish McLachlan".

this reminds me of one of the many fascinating tidbits our hame shared during the essendon/port game: angus monfries was voted by his teammates as the most likely to google his own name.

i wonder if the channel 7 broadcast team have conducted a poll on who among them would be most likely to write their own wikipedia article...

this reminds me of one of the many fascinating tidbits our hame shared during the essendon/port game: angus monfries was voted by his teammates as the most likely to google his own name.

i wonder if the channel 7 broadcast team have conducted a poll on who among them would be most likely to get caught writing their own wikipedia article...

Edited for accuracy.

I think we can safely assume that most of them have done it or had someone do it for them.

Someone send it into triple M on Sunday. HHH works then along with Dunstall, N Brown etc. Dunstall would tear him a new one if he found out.

Even maybe on Saturday. JB, Lyon and spud would enjoy it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back