Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Oct 14, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

The mainstream media can gang up and hide all they like but BigFooty has once again proven it is the strongest online voice in the football community.

The way I see it, they have two options.

Either start embracing BigFooty and it's community and stop the 'see no evil, hear no evil' antics.

Or send Chief a cheque for many millions of dollars and buy it.

Either way this thread is testament that they (The HUN, The Age) cannot hide any longer behind dodgy paywalls, so called expert football opinion (LOL) and a bunch of old aged cronies who do not understand the needs of it's customers.

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

Hopefully this will go to a whole other level come April 20th. All hell is going to break loose on that page.

Doubt it.

Our fellow BigFootian The-Pope has applied for protection for both AFL Game Day and Hamish McLachlan on Wikipedia for at least a week.

May 8, 2011
loɔɐʇıou:
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons

It's taken 4 hours to go from the start to the end of this thread. Tomorrow I have a 60% weighted presentation for my final uni subject, without passing which I will lose my place in my course.

Most efficiently used 4 hours of my life!

Who knew that a thread on this subject matter would became the greatest and funniest thread in BF - if not interweb - history.

Nov 2, 2004
Yulee
AFL Club
Hawthorn

radiosong.jpg

iDon

Find me on the Golf Board
Jan 30, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon

Mark Robinson ‏ @Robbo_heraldsun
@BigFootyBombers @hame_aflgameday ease up, you won't believe me but it's not him doing it... In the meantime anonymous people throw grenades

Robbo has spoken. Its not him.

@BigFootyBombers @hame_aflgameday ease up, you won't believe me but it's not him doing it... In the meantime anonymous people throw grenades

I...don't know how to feel about this. On one hand, Robbo's word is gospel, but on the other...Lady and the Tramp jokes....

Oct 14, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I've always liked Robbo because he is the one journalist who acknowledges BigFooty.

But don't be fooled. He will be pissing himself reading all this, but know that he is just sticking up for a mate.

Well, that settles that then. Robbo has spoken, thread's over, everyone go home.

:D

Sep 19, 2007
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Anaheim Ducks, PSV Eindhoven

Must be Robbo then. Robbo is Rompingwins :D

Makes sense, Robbo is a journalist so would have no idea of how to write well written prose.

He also works at 7 on game day so may have had the opportunity to film the youtube videos himself.

Aug 21, 2011
Basement of the J. Edgar Hoover Building
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester City, Melbourne Victory

iDon

Find me on the Golf Board
Jan 30, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon

It's Okay, Robbo has said we are wrong thinking he is #rompingwins

Apr 16, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

my empire... built on sand... :(

Frank Grimes

Premiership Player
May 8, 2007
between two bowling alley
AFL Club
Richmond

I haven't seen the movie. But I'm lolíng thinking it's a scene from Old Yeller. Am I right?

The other one I could think of is To kill a mockingbird. I saw that movie but it was a long time ago.

Anyway, this thread is truely epic. I haven't laughed this much from big footy since that Hitler/Scully to GWS youtube video.

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool

yep, sure robbo. sure.
the op sums it all up and spells it all out. and it couldn't be more obvious.
denying it and getting others to say crap like this is all kinds of pathetic.

hamish is obviously a massive **** who relies on others to get him places. wouldn't know hard work if he ran over it with his car.

Back