Universal Love Hammer Time - U Can't Touch This

Remove this Banner Ad

It could literally be as simple as hartletts manager going to him saying "here is an offer from shitmond" and hartlett going "lol damn off" then telling his mates at PAFC and it filters out. Hardly destabilizing.
The club want to sort out his contract and tell his manager to establish his worth as a free agent. Manager established his worth club put offer to him Hammer accepts. No free agent distraction next season. No Hammer saying he's undecided not giving it any thought. No media saying this is Dangerfield all over again.
This is how free agency should be dealt with.

I reckon it is a case of the Vic clubs and media buying the BS that Port has trouble with its salary cap. Also they see Vic players regularly jumping ship for cash offers, and Crow stars making an art form out of it, and automatically assume Port is ripe for the picking! They just don't get it, that Port Adelaide FC is not like any of the other clubs in the AFL! Players and coaches who come into this club buy into the ethos of Port Adelaide immediately! It really is something special, and those that leave, generally do so for bigger reasons than money.

Look to see Hammer have his best year again in '16 ... Just loving watching him achieve his potential!

5 AA said that Channel 10 announced Hammer has signed a 4 year deal. Nothing on the Club website. Hope it's true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrett .. Oh dear ... You have stuffed up again .. You know nothing about Port and its Players ... hahahahaha

I'm expecting a PTV video message to the fans and a personalised phone message to announce his re-signing..

Otherwise something to do with microwaves and my membership card.

Jared Polec to be squeezed out next year due to concern that injury worse than expected plus salary cap pressure.
We feel that their midfield with Polec and Toumpass together just won't work.
Major suitors Hawks, Cows and Freo.

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back