Hampden Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

not Necessarily on form but just who you think would be in the best team of 2008 and yes they have to be playing this year

B-> Luke clarke ---- ----

hbf-> ---- ---- Liam hoy

c-> Kev bourke ---- Kurt Lenehan

hff-> Nath Couch ---- ----

f-> ---- Joe Mclaren Andy hargraves

RKS-> Aiden Cole ---- Luke mahony

I/C->

Emerg->

trying to bass my side around speed skill and youth as much as possible.
but hey
put what yas reckon, just dont have a crack at me for my side just my opinion

B-> Luke clarke ---- ----

hbf-> ---- ---- Liam hoy

c-> Kev bourke ---- Kurt Lenehan

hff-> Nath Couch ---- ----

f-> ---- Joe Mclaren Andy hargraves

RKS-> Aiden Cole ---- Luke mahony

I/C->

Emerg->

trying to bass my side around speed skill and youth as much as possible.
but hey
put what yas reckon, just dont have a crack at me for my side just my opinion

not having a go at ya mate but i could guarantee that there are so many better blokes thanmore than half of them.... luckily you did state that you were basing your side on youth and speed... what about a mckenzie or a montieth on one of your wings. mckenzie will get drafted and montieth has been killing it in the ones....

the AXE!!!!!!!!

B-> Luke clarke Zac Pickett Lucas Boyd

hbf-> McKenzie Max Marriott Liam hoy

c-> Kev bourke Lee Billington Tim Hunt

hff-> Nath Couch Sam Cowling Reece Clarke

f-> Damian McKorkell Joe Mclaren Andy hargraves

RKS-> Rhys Raimond Eddi Jacobs Luke mahony

I/C-> Dom Finn, Geoffry Sykes, Nathan Sobey, Dylan Herbertson

Emerg-> Alan Johnson, Richard Hines (If Avalible)

Zac Pickett in this team?.......wot are you on?...he couldnt mark a balloon at a 5 year old"s birthday party..the kids an absolute shocker!!!!!!

Zac Pickett in this team?.......wot are you on?...he couldnt mark a balloon at a 5 year old"s birthday party..the kids an absolute shocker!!!!!!

who the hell are you magpie mick? u couldnt even get an invite to a 5 year old party, and by the way u write, u sound like a 5 year old. if Zac put his mind to it he could have made AFl.. so stop prancing around on big footy until u have ur fax straight loser.

ah is this an under 18 team or a senior team.... if you are picking the best side in the hampden like then you are certainly going the wrong way about it. i could reckon that every position in your team could be filled by players alot better than this and are older but still have more speed and skill than alot of these players

the axe!!!!!!!

who the hell are you magpie mick? u couldnt even get an invite to a 5 year old party, and by the way u write, u sound like a 5 year old. if Zac put his mind to it he could have made AFl.. so stop prancing around on big footy until u have ur fax straight loser.

thats right..IF he put his mind to it and thats the problem. He hasnt put his mind to it and ill tell you now....he WONT make AFL....cant get the facts much straighter than that, and U seem like a loser too~~~~ have a nice day!!

**** all you gay *****! you all know that nathan sobey is the Most Skilled player in the league atm! Zac is a Fat soft ****!

**** all you gay *****! you all know that nathan sobey is the Most Skilled player in the league atm! Zac is a Fat soft ****!

Whoooops sorry i didnt mean to have Nathan Sobey in my team, ive heard he is as soft as butter and should stick to basketball. Got the Cut from Rebels i believe.

Some AFL clubs should start taking some notice of Jason Rowan he is a freak kicked 12 yesterday has kicked something like 40 odd goals in last 4 weeks 89 for the year with two games to play! Won it last year with 85 and is only 21 years of age

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is this McKenzie fella? Where abouts on the ground does he play? Who for? Is he a Key position player?

hes a freak, pretty sure hes been mainly on the wing and up forward.
its interesting to see him playing so well, he was only an average junior. has developed into a very good player, although camperdown isnt the greatest team. all the best to him though

j mcdonald is the young gun to watch

Can anyone tell me what the hell happened to Tom Batten? he played Falcons and from all reports was close to getting drafted then ended up back at North and has not seemed to make any impact what so ever this year. He may have held a regular spot in the ones but he has not been in the best players too often, can hhe play or what?

Some AFL clubs should start taking some notice of Jason Rowan he is a freak kicked 12 yesterday has kicked something like 40 odd goals in last 4 weeks 89 for the year with two games to play! Won it last year with 85 and is only 21 years of age

yeah decent player but got absolutely toweled up yesterday agaist a 17 year old from cobden

GARY rowan beat him all over the ground and will be a player to watch in the futre

Gary rohan you freak.
Great game by the young fella, from all reports just had rowan covered all day.
also what u18 teams have players to come back from seniors for finals?
south would have a couple wouldnt they?

Warrnambool gr8 club, muchly respectd by all, except for a 1, rhys clark, most commonly known for his performances on the stage, his work ethic and softness is sickening to watch! He really just needs to take a leaf out of the rest of the warrnambool boys book!

Warrnambool gr8 club, muchly respectd by all, except for a 1, rhys clark, most commonly known for his performances on the stage, his work ethic and softness is sickening to watch! He really just needs to take a leaf out of the rest of the warrnambool boys book!

the warnambool boys were pretty soft yesterday showed absolutely nothin camperdown would of had better competition against the cowinda 3rds

good luck to the camperdown lads next week im sure therre will be plenty of beers drunk between th camperdown and terang teams for at least a good couple of weeks after
GO PIES

the warnambool boys were pretty soft yesterday showed absolutely nothin camperdown would of had better competition against the cowinda 3rds

good luck to the camperdown lads next week im sure therre will be plenty of beers drunk between th camperdown and terang teams for at least a good couple of weeks after
GO PIES

Dylan herbatson was the weakest link for the blues on the weekend.
loaded up a spiral for no apparent reason, hit a camperdown player on the chest. gotta wonder? what goes through this so called "stars" head

Hi Guys,
Time to start talking!

My first question: Will Port Fairy be employing more coaches than players??
Is Paul Butters really a recruit or a liability, maybe without any coaching to worry about he can perform. Tehy can't go worse than last year.

I hear Warrnambool have cleaned out a few from last year and aiming at a younger quicker side, will be interesting to see how they go.

Terang again look strong but will be keen to see if they can keep it going.

Koroit seem to have a few returning but may lack a ruckman.

North Warrnambool seem to be on a merry go round with players, some coming and some going.

I am interested in peoples very early picks on:
Maskell medal
Goal Kicking
Most hated player
most exciting player

only have been watching Hampden league for one season, but there's a fair bit of talent there.
In terms of excitement, Andy Hargreaves, Rohan Couch and Nick Couch for ball winning ability. Was surprised Nick Couch didn't poll more in the Maskell last season.

Brett Taylor for goal kicking.

No point commenting on the other two. Liam Ryan would be an early favourite again, for obvious reasons. He is a gun, pure and simple.

hey guys.
just wanna say, i like the way the hampden league is set up.
i also like warnambools ground. best local ground ive been to and im from the city.
When im older i wanna play in the league cause it looks good and also my grandfather was secutary at sth warrnambool way back so yeah.
cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back