Hampden Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

hi guys

Maskell medal - Ryan again or if jarod mccorkill does not get injured he easily, by far best player in league
Goal Kicking - jason rowan again, great player
Most hated player - mclaren
most exciting player - wait and see for that, hopefully a young player

Anyone got any info on practice matches? Who's playing who, which players are showing good form, any injuries etc.

Just interested in how things are shaping up.

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a keen local football follower and I must say for the supposedly major league, there is very little interest in it. WDFNL so much more discussion. Their Big Footy site much more interactive than this one. Anyway Koroit clear stand out - supreme list of players. The Bloods will be right in mix. A couple of losses but some handy recruits. Little ????? Struggled last year with his body in district league. Warrnambool and cobden fight out top three and then comes the rest. Camperdown improving, South young and showing positive signs. Bourke boys will help, Seagulls - who knows but at least doing it the right way for once. They will upset some - mayb even Cobden tomoz and Nth Warr - back to old days. Their good players have to be watch winners every week to have a chance of sneakin one. 5th place up for grabs with 3 teams in for it.
Bring on the footy - and hopefully some decent discussion.
Hey 'Ilovefreo' dont bother with your crap. Go to somebody elses forum.

watched port and cobden and at one stage late in second qtr port where 48 pts up....they seemed to run out of legs but still did enough to hang on. Huge crowd and youd swear they just won the flag when the siren went..good luck to them!! cobden will be alright this year and at this early stage id pencil in a saints bloods grand final. An early call i know but lets wait and see...........................newman09 youre spot on!!!

I was at Port and Cobden as well. It was interesting listening to the Cobden supporters talking about how it was good to get an easy game first up. Wrong!!!!! If Port were a bit fitter they would have won by 10 goals. Cobdens big names were very unfit. Maybe Dunbar should play some practice matches instead of refusing to because they dont pay him for practice matches. Baulch got towelled up. Brad Couch choked. Rohan clear stand out. I enjoyed watching Port win, even though I don't barrack for them. Good young side with plenty of ticker. Port have a hard one Sunday against an improved W'bool and Cobden play Terang Saturday night. Might go to both games.

Adam Chambers played for North Warrnambool. Played seniors in anordinary side. In saying that, has good skills and delivers ball well. Not the toughest player but is talented.

Good on the seagulls. Me a district league follower mainly but it great for ur league. Bit harsh on cobden players and i dont think semmens is the answer. Mayb gary rohan!!!
Hard to pick winner this week. Weather makes it harder but ill have a crack to see if i can raise some discussion.
Koroit over camp by 15 points
Terang by 9 points over cobden
South by 13 points over north
and oh bugger it seagulls by 20 points over warr - jump on the band wagon.
Anybody out there willing to have a go?????

Slipped over to the reid to watch second half after watching district game first half. Terrible conditions but port showed a bit in third and then fell away badly in last. I picked up a couple of wheels off the band wagon (I jumped on last week) as I drove out. Doesnt get any easier this week for port, but I dont think they can play that bad again. Terang way TOO strong.
Good on north. Plenty of bad stuff preseason but good to get a win early.
Koroit?????????????????? What is going on. Warrnambool this week. Knives out if they lose. Camperdown big improvers, Cobden on the slide with couch retiring and baulch not really happy. South big chance to knock them off.
ktm - rowan kicked six!!!!!! What is your big prediction tis week??????

Predictions

Terang by 12 goals
South by 8 points
Camperdown by 8 goals
Koroit by 3 points (or warr by 27 points) can I do that????:confused:

hahahahaha cant belive my prediction was true, I was quite lucky Jase kicked 6 goals 6 behinds! See if my luck holds up again this week!

Terang by 50 points
South by 25 points
Camperdown 25 points
Koroit by 35 points (Jase Rowan too get kept to 3 goals by Todd McLean)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back