Sport Hangar Basketball thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You've just got to stick with them. GSW were a minnow not that long ago.

Yeah I actually have a friend who has supported GSW since the mid 90's so I'm stoked for him.

Phoenix though, I'll always stick with them but sometimes I wish I chose a more successful team haha.

I'm a fairly non-committal but long-suffering 76s fan. We've been rubbish for as long as I can remember.
Get on board now. Gotta get on the ground floor on the Timothe Luwawu-Cabaro wagon (the guy in my avatar). He might not actually be any good but he's got a sweet name.

I'm a fairly non-committal but long-suffering 76s fan. We've been rubbish for as long as I can remember.

First round of the 2012 playoffs was the best thing I've seen from the Sixers. Finished 8th and knocked off the 1st placed Bulls. Can't remember much success from them outside of that.

I feel ya, although, Phoenix have had their good patches since I've supported them.

2005 is a sore spot, oh well.

First round of the 2012 playoffs was the best thing I've seen from the Sixers. Finished 8th and knocked off the 1st placed Bulls. Can't remember much success from them outside of that.
Game 1 of the '01 finals is prob the zenith for sixer supporters the last 30 years. Slim pickins.

Detroit is where it's at. The Bad Boys era Pistons sucked me in, the perfect balance of grunt, polish and thuggery.

That led into the Grant Hill era and I was shattered when he leftand the mediocre times that followed.

Fast forward to the Wallaces and Prince defending their way to the title and the decline since.

It's sure been a roller coaster.

Detroit is where it's at. The Bad Boys era Pistons sucked me in, the perfect balance of grunt, polish and thuggery.

That led into the Grant Hill era and I was shattered when he leftand the mediocre times that followed.

Fast forward to the Wallaces and Prince defending their way to the title and the decline since.

It's sure been a roller coaster.

The first thing I think of is the 'malice at the palace' in 2004 against the Pacers. A night both organisations, but mostly Detroit, would rather forget.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back