FTA-TV Hannibal

Remove this Banner Ad

I've raced through season 1 and am well into season 2.

Love this show. The two leads, Mads and Dancy are just outstanding. The direction/mood of the show is sublime. Obviously it's been a bit over-the-top at times but it's still fantastic.

Been reading this thread without getting ahead of myself and someone described it here as "Dexter for grown-ups." Totally agree.

Watching it like this I've noticed a definite increase on overall quality in the second season from the first, which is very promising.

Will post again once I catchup, hope it ends as well as it's started (up to S2e5):thumbsu:

I just watched the last episode. I was hoping for more after reading the rave reviews on here.

It was good, but more people needed to die in the final 20 minutes to make it great.

Is Series 3 going to traipse the worlds churches and galleries looking for Hannibal whilst hunting some local serial killers?

a few things about next season from comic con

next season is set 1 year after the end of season 2

francis dollarhyde will show up half way through the season

chilton is alive

tumblr_llatbbCeky1qbnthu.gif

An underrated show still.

Is it just me or does Hannibal have the best ties! Every episode he has an awesome tie. Some great suits too but the ties, oh my.

I agree. Season 2 was as good if not better than anything else on tv last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope its a small part and she gets killed quickly.

I think when watching true blood I really wasn't a fan of Tara the character rather than Rutina the actor. I reckon she could be ok playing a different character.

Michael Pitt not coming back makes me sad. :(

I didn't even know it was Jimmy from BWE until I read the Hannibal article! Such a different looking and sounding character.

An underrated show still.

Is it just me or does Hannibal have the best ties! Every episode he has an awesome tie. Some great suits too but the ties, oh my.
Also it's the way he ties them, but really everything about him is immaculate including the dinners he set up.
To tell the truth I don't like it when he gets into a physical scuffle and ends up with more than a hair out of place.

rewatched all the Hannibal movies recently & Red Dragon played a bit different this time around I guess due to being able to reference the differences in characters between the movie & series, probably the most I've ever enjoyed it. & still prefer Freddy's movie demise;)

rewatched all the Hannibal movies recently & Red Dragon played a bit different this time around I guess due to being able to reference the differences in characters between the movie & series, probably the most I've ever enjoyed it. & still prefer Freddy's movie demise;)
Have you see the 1986 film 'Manhunter'? It's the original Red Dragon. Not to bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back