FTA-TV Hannibal

Remove this Banner Ad

If Hannibal ends up getting caught it could lend itself to a more traditional tv crime show than what we've seen previously this season. Hannibal could be in the psych/jail (w/e) and consult on cases each week if you see what I mean.

The lastest episode was top notch. That girl from the previous episode who thought she was dead was uber creepy.

I've decided to give this show a rest for a little while. I might pick it back up again soon, but it's starting to annoy me a little. The episodes seem a little bit the same and the plot doesnt seem to develop much. Dont bash me for having an opinion, I wish that I didnt feel like this because I really liked it at one point. Maybe I'll appreciate it more after having a break from it.

I can definitely see where you're coming from Jab. I think it is like this to an extent but for me personally I just love watching Hannibal play games with the different characters.

I can definitely see where you're coming from Jab. I think it is like this to an extent but for me personally I just love watching Hannibal play games with the different characters.

I do too, but the plot needs to develop or have a high impact soon

flight23 You're right, but I've been frustrated for a little while. I loved the beginning of the show and really wanted it to be my next thing, but I'm not appreciating it anymore. I start to pick holes in things and complain like a winging bitch.

From Jab's comments I can tell he probably won't appreciate that episode :p

Personally I loved the first season. Absolutely wonderful.

Set up very well for season 2.

tumblr_static_tumblr_inline_mm3nmfw8r21qz4rgp.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah i kinda want Will a little less nuts and Hannibal a little more nuts

but that'll come

Hannibal is ridiculously composed. Even in his fight with Tobias, he never really lost his cool. I would like to see him backed in a corner or just completely lose his s**t.

What do you guys make of the relationship between Gillian Anderson (forget her characters name) and Hannibal? How much do you think she knows? I didn't quite understand the comment about Hannibal taking on patients with a propensity for violence. Fill me in guyzzz.

What do you guys make of the relationship between Gillian Anderson (forget her characters name) and Hannibal? How much do you think she knows? I didn't quite understand the comment about Hannibal taking on patients with a propensity for violence. Fill me in guyzzz.

I think she is actually quite similar to Hannibal. I think she suspects a lot, but keeps him on out of proffessional curiosity, kind of like Hannibal and Will's relationship.

The show only works because of how brilliant Mads Mikkelsen is. I enjoy the story but I wish they didn't just go with the procedural crime show formula in its episodic approach. Hopefully they can keep the focus on the Hannibal character and his relationship with the fbi/will graham rather than the other (admittedly ham-fisted) serial killer sub-plots. I do like how they are distancing themselves from the Thomas Harris books and film adaptations. Though I hope we could get seasons that focus on their own interpretation of the tooth fairy and buffalo bill.

The show only works because of how brilliant Mads Mikkelsen is. I enjoy the story but I wish they didn't just go with the procedural crime show formula in its episodic approach. Hopefully they can keep the focus on the Hannibal character and his relationship with the fbi/will graham rather than the other (admittedly ham-fisted) serial killer sub-plots. I do like how they are distancing themselves from the Thomas Harris books and film adaptations. Though I hope we could get seasons that focus on their own interpretation of the tooth fairy and buffalo bill.

He is perfect for the character.

I like the way they do the procedural stuff and actually think, well for me at least, that it works. Mainly because of how dark it is but its also interesting while watching to anticipate how Hannibal will insert himself and play games.

Cannot wait for season 2. Mads is such a terrific actor, very versatile in all his roles, my fav was probably Pusher. I struggled with the first few episodes of Hannibal however it has really ramped up of late.

Finally some good tv coming up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back