News Hardie calls the playing group lazy

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardie has jumped on the Eagle bashing bandwagon something cruel this year.

Purely coincidental it began just after his close mate was turned down for the Eagles coaching gig.

Hardie taking shots at West Coast well f*#% me that's a surprise.

Still maybe we should take notice of his comments about football laziness because he would be an expert on the matter as he was a very talented football who didn't really get the best out of himself. He spent most of his time prancing around with a massive figjam tag hanging around his neck.

Hardie has jumped on the Eagle bashing bandwagon something cruel this year.

Purely coincidental it began just after his close mate was turned down for the Eagles coaching gig.

Good point actually. I distinctly remember his dummy spit last year after Simmo got the nod.

Brads a ******. Still bitter we didn't want him and let him become a bear.
That said, he's the expert on lazy ... so he might have a point...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, was about to say this. He's been bitter for 27 years...

Malthouse coming to the Eaglestook it to a new level for him too.

I agree with all of the above. Anything Hardie says about the club should be totally disregarded. He is a bitter twisted individual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this isn't true I hope the club goes after him for at the very least an on-air apology and if he refuses to do that get the prick to clean out his pockets.

Not sure how one comes up with the idea that we are cheating while getting embarrassed on the footy field at the same time. How do people like this even have a job writing in Sport.

“They’re woeful, they’re cheats and something’s not right down there,” he told Basil Zempilas and Steve Mills.

I reckon there’s a few blokes down there who aren’t doing the work...they don’t train hard enough and they don’t work hard enough.”

He is right on one thing, There is a massive problem at the club.

OK Brad Hardie is a dick head and we all hate him but!!!

The players are tapering off at the end of games something chronic this year so it wouldn't surprise me and given the way they phase in and out of games mopre than a Star Trek episode the attitude thing sounds right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back