News Hardie calls the playing group lazy

Remove this Banner Ad

Great read, this thread. I'm going to put the best bits in my new book.

As you've all got nothing better to do, give me a call on the show over the next few weeks. Karl gives me the shits and I could do with the break.How the hell did I miss this the first time around? What a ******* cracker.

How the hell did you escape the grout in my shower?

Stopped reading at Brad hardie

Has not said one decent or fair thing about the Eagles in 27 years
Bit like the majority of Freo supporters

He's probably correct! Just like the flat track bullies remark by Lyon. Oh how I love the power shift that has occurred between our two clubs! Now you guys are the ugly younger sibling desperate for attention and trying to stay relevant and popular.

Give it 2 years, Lyon will abandon ship leaving behind another failed premiership tilt and your list will be in a shambles just like St Kilda.

Good times are a coming :)

Not trolling, just reveling in the status quo.

You're right, let's review that status quo
10403276_848020731897758_1636550735486485510_n.jpg

Not trolling, just reveling in the status quo.

Haha, how's that premiership assault going?? The ferals of Fremantle will be mighty restless if you don't win it this year, which you won't, then with the oldest list in the league, which you have right now, you will fast become the saints. Thats what Ross does, sells the clubs future for the ultimate success, fails because his defensive rubbish can't stand up against the top teams in big games (your "stars" choking in finals doesn't help) then bails for a higher pay packet, leaving you a rabble still with no flags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's probably correct! Just like the flat track bullies remark by Lyon. Oh how I love the power shift that has occurred between our two clubs! Now you guys are the ugly younger sibling desperate for attention and trying to stay relevant and popular.
Yes. Now it's Fremantle flying the flag for WA.

Wait a minute they haven't got one to wave.

Go figure.

freo - on the decline. I hope you enjoyed 2013.

already one pav above 9th.

Hardie has jumped on the Eagle bashing bandwagon something cruel this year.

Purely coincidental it began just after his close mate was turned down for the Eagles coaching gig.

Long before that, was ripping into our playing squad as far back as 2012.

This bloke seems to be the only intelligent poster in this whole convocation (that's the word for a group of eagles, look it up, also see "bag of s**t"). He spelled my name right, unlike some of you flogs.

Let me familiarise you with something another intelligent man once said "Nobody in the country understands today's game better than Brad." You see that? Nobody. I understand when somebody's not pulling their own weight, because I'm carrying a fair bit myself and I'm not averse to having a bit of whack at me ginger stick under the mixing board when Karl's got his head up his arse again, which is often.

Anyway, I just wanted to let Mighty Eagles know I appreciated his support, because I know he will be rapt at receiving that news from the legend's mouth. The rest of you I wouldn't piss on if you were on fire.
I don't even......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back