Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Please elucidate?

Arrived in Perth 2 weeks after the date he was scheduled to and something about him not being able to pack up his house the day after Melb Cup, which I read as insinuating he got fecked up on Melb Cup day and wasn't in any state to do so.

Arrived in Perth 2 weeks after the date he was scheduled to and something about him not being able to pack up his house the day after Melb Cup which I read as insinuating he got fecked up on Melb Cup day and wasn't in any state to do so.
Is OK no big deal , he will come good.

Is OK no big deal , he will come good.

Vault-boy-fallout3-thumbs-up.jpg

A bit of Harley trashing going on at PAaargh about Bennell not turning up for his move to Perth, and some innuendo about "not hearing good things coming out of Freo" and that "Ross really needs this to work after Sylvia."

Haggers involved, so clearly agenda driven - same guy said Weller out to St K next year - but can anyone confirm?

A bit of Harley trashing going on at PAaargh about Bennell not turning up for his move to Perth, and some innuendo about "not hearing good things coming out of Freo" and that "Ross really needs this to work after Sylvia."

Haggers involved, so clearly agenda driven - same guy said Weller out to St K next year - but can anyone confirm?

Haggers is an Eagle sycophant and Freo hater who will say anything to elevate WCE and put crap on Freo. The Freo club hate the prick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turn up where.The players are still on there break until next Monday aren't they?

Yep absolutely true, we all completely disregard Haggers comments and sources but I am not sure that you can as easily disregard Brad's contacts. Just saying, still hoping he will be recruit of the year.

Was Harley watching the Melbourne Cup from the Gold Coast? Whose house was he packing up? Was he in Melbourne and intended to fly to the GC to pack up his house the day after? Half the players in the league would have struggled to get out of bed that Wednesday.

Wouldnt be too concerned.

What else are they gonna fill up two hours of air time with. Cricket is a fizzer. F all else happening. Gotta create some kinda controversy to get the callers up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back