Rumour Harley Bennell wants to go to Collingwood - Pies say no thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

NO ONE HAS BITTEN - Shows why I think this Thread is not needed

CQTezWgUcAAqYjJ.jpg

Seems almost like you bit yourself :p

Has nominated Richmond, stated it has been a long held dream to lose an elimination final.

Dave this should have been a big hint that is was a joke. Do you know of any player that has a dream to lose an elimination final?

I think that about most of your threads - if you don't like the thread, don't post in it!
So true.. It only bumps the thread to the top anyway and creates more attention..

just.. like.. THIS ONE!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game over, he's ours!

Richmond FC ‏@Richmond_FC 8m8 minutes ago
  1. Following discussions last week, Richmond has decided at this point it is not in a position to offer Harley Bennell a playing contract.
  2. To be more specific; Harley told us to stick our Jeep up are a..e he wants to drive a Holden.

Last edited:
Should be able to get him cheaper now.

Seriously think we're a great destination for him. Swanny has been partying, turning up to the club making all Australians and winning a brownlow for years now. It's no coincidence that martin's game went to a new level when he started hanging out with Swanny.

Swanny is the best mentor Harley could have to learn how to live a party life, play high quality football and still complete your requirements.

All I've heard from Richmond supporters is he's twice as good as Treloar and they'd get him twice as cheap, this is great.

Gold. Tigers fans consoled themselves with Treloar rejecting them by filling up 45 pages of posts about Bennell coming to their club. Now he has told them to shove it as well (Tigers are scrambling announcing they have rejected him when its the other way around).

They are so successful that no one wants to go to there! :D

Gee how bad must Bennell be if this desperate mob knocked him back?
I don't see it that way. A lot of teams knocked him back but Richmond was really interested. From all reports they met with him a few times. He could have done a medical at any time during any of those meetings (apparently the reason for no offer).

In the end I think he has told them no for whatever reason, and they are covering it up and scrambling with their announcement. Why did they even have to come out with anything official via the club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back