Rumour harley in further trouble?

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Of course it's ridiculous to say Perth is the drug and crime capital of Australia but the point is a statement like that is easily shot down with actual crime stats so why not use them instead of citing a murder from 12 years ago - that's equally ridiculous, surely?

https://data.gov.au/dataset/crime-i...resource/c1f59983-8f4d-4a9c-8cba-08c0260bb40c

This'll show you that Perth is in fact the People Smuggling, Counterfeit Currency and International Terrorism capital of Australia! :cool::D:);)
Counterfeit currency capital? I have a $15 note here to bet you just made that up.

Counterfeit currency capital? I have a $15 note here to bet you just made that up.
Damn, you're onto me - thought hacking into that government website to tarnish Perth's counterfeit currency free reputation was worth $15 though.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yes really

Read the article, there is no war

There most certainly is. It is just being carried out by blokes with names like Hamid and Mohammed in places like Epping and Tarneit.

They don't ring the Herald Sun journos to give quotes everything time something happens like Carl used to.

There most certainly is. It is just being carried out by blokes with names like Hamid and Mohammed in places like Epping and Tarneit.

They don't ring the Herald Sun journos to give quotes everything time something happens like Carl used to.

Guys arming up isn't a war, just means we have a supply of cheap gun imports right now

A war involves mass deaths, we do not have that

Only people who would call this a war are hysterical ACA watchers

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Guys arming up isn't a war, just means we have a supply of cheap gun imports right now

A war involves mass deaths, we do not have that

Only people who would call this a war are hysterical ACA watchers

The last underworld war kicked off "slowly" too.

GoTheSwannies

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I have a leaked image of the re-enactment of what Bennell did that night.
hb.jpg

Back